The location of this hotel is good to walk to the Lincoln Memorial etc. It is very close to Georgetown University, hence the name. The neighborhood is Foggy Bottom not the actual Georgetown neighborhood. There are a few restaurants nearby, a subway and a Whole Foods.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the secure, exclusive downtown Georgetown neighborhood, close to the White House, Dupont Circle, World Bank, George Washington University & more. Convenient walk to 3 METRO Stations & more than 50 restaurants within 3 blocks Easy access to museums, monuments & all sightseeing points of interest Walk to famous Embassy Row & numerous international embassies Shopping & entertainment right at your doorstep Just a short walk to numerous art galleries! SUPERB ACCOMMODATIONS & SERVICES All 76 elegant guestrooms are spacious suites with separate living room & bedroom areas Equipped with refrigerator, microwave, coffee-maker, iron/ironing board & hairdryer Recently renovated bathrooms with beautiful blue pearl vanities, tiles & foyers The new Business Center is well equipped for your on-the-road office needs 500 Square feet of flexible meeting space available for up to 30 people Free high-speed wireless internet access in all guestrooms Free day passes for LA Fitness Center nearby ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Georgetown Inn West End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Georgetown Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Georgetown Hotel Washington Dc
- Best Western Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Best Western