The Graham Washington DC Georgetown, Tapestry Collection by Hilton
US$503
US$458
The Watergate
  • Pool
Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)
US$343
US$303
  • Breakfast included
US$193
US$187
  • Pool
Washington Court Hotel(Washington DC)
US$499
US$278
Agoda.com
US$355
US$265
Official Website
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Washington - Capitol(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$254
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Fairmont Washington, D.C. Georgetown(Washington DC)
US$255
Hotelpower.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsrooftop barm streetgreat locationking suitewonderful boutique hotelshopping and restaurantssmall hotelhalf blockhotel guestsrooms are spaciouskennedy centerfront desk staffwithin walking distancemini barfour seasonsvalet parkinggreat room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Wonderful hotel! Hotel is in great location, within walking distance to shops & restaurants, the rooms were lovely, beautiful view from roof deck and the staff was very friendly! I travel a ton, so I'm very picky! I will definitely be going back to The Graham Georgetown on my next visit!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I attended this hotel while on Business. It offered me exactly an experience I would expect from such a wonderful venue and staff, but then exceeded expectations with their lovely customer service approach. Especially a Ms. Lexie, she definitely was a stand out performer during my stay. The rooftop had such a beautiful view and the ambiance was just magnificent. I will suggest this hotel to everyone I come in contact with and cannot wait for another Business trip back to the capital. God bless.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 July 2013

A modern, chique Hotel. We stayed one night and it was a good experience. Also because it is within walking distance to the new harbour with a lot of great restaurants and hip people as well as to M street, Georgetown.
At breakfast they didn't have any milk and put powder creamer on the table istead! Only after asking intensly did they organize some real milk. Most annoying, though: the aloof, arrogant and condescending attitude of the waiters. They made it very clear that they thought they were better than the rest of us... An unpleasant surprise in such an otherwise great hotel!

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2013 via mobile

I'm seriously thinking this is the best hotel I've stayed at in the boutique range. Location is to die for central Georgetown, the best coffee i've had in USA is one minute away. Rooftop cocktails in the summer in utter luxury with attentive service. Jackie on reception extremely helpful and friendly; as were the rest of the staff. My room had a balcony/patio which was large and furnished well. The room itself was luxurious and comfortable. I cant recommend it enough.

1  Thank Asspro
Reviewed 25 July 2013

Great room, great location, good service, but it's all ruined by the awful crowd that shows up after 7pm for the rooftop bar, which hosts a nightly [--] convention full of self-important poseurs. There's only one elevator, and the lobby is a staging area for these preening idiots. There's even a bouncer at the door of the lobby to manage the crowd matriculating to and from the rooftop bar. The end result is you really want to be in your room for the night before 7pm so you can avoid the hassle, and believe me it's awful. I won't be staying here ever again, which is an amazing turn around for me because two days ago I would have written a sterling review for this hotel. If you don't believe me, read all of the posts below that only reference the rooftop bar. It's nothing more than a scene for [--].

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family