We stayed at the One Washington Hotel during Independence Day weekend and had a great experience. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms were very large which allowed us to spread out and feel more like we were at home. The full kitchen was a huge plus for us since it's more cost-effective to feed four kids instead of eating out all the time.
The hotel was a short one block walk to the Metro station which made it very easy to get around DC to see all the attractions and museums. There was also a Trader Joe's a couple of blocks away so it was very convenient for us to do our grocery shopping as well.
We will definitely stay here again when we make our next trip to DC!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One Washington Circle Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Washington, DC's vibrant Foggy Bottom neighborhood, just one block from the Foggy Bottom Metro Station. Enjoy cool, vibrant atmosphere from the moment you step through the front doors of our stylish hotel. Our friendly staff members welcome each guest with a genuine smile to our super comfortable, modern accommodations in a prime downtown DC location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your One Washington Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1 Washington Circle Hotel
- One Washington Circle Dc
- Hotel One Washington Circle