I stayed at this hotel this past weekend. It was 4 of us, including 2 children age 6 and 1. The room was nice, the pull out sofa bed was just enough for the kids. I really like that it had a kitchenette area as food can be quite expensive. I didn't get to use the gym or pool so I can't speak on that. I did go downstairs to the restaurant for dinner and they did not have anything for children to eat. No kids menu or anything. We tried again that next morning with breakfast and the buffet was just ok, nothing special. Parking was my main gripe. We tried to find parking around the hotel, no way! So we finally were forced to valet, and overnight valet was $40. I find that just crazy! The staff was very friendly. we had issues with our tv and they came promptly to fix it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One Washington Circle Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Washington, DC's vibrant Foggy Bottom neighborhood, just one block from the Foggy Bottom Metro Station. Enjoy cool, vibrant atmosphere from the moment you step through the front doors of our stylish hotel. Our friendly staff members welcome each guest with a genuine smile to our super comfortable, modern accommodations in a prime downtown DC location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your One Washington Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1 Washington Circle Hotel
- One Washington Circle Dc
- Hotel One Washington Circle