My partner, our baby and I stayed in this hotel for a weekend in early December 2013. I have to saw I was pleasantly surprised by the hotel given the highly competitive room rate. The staff were excellent and the rooms a good size - with nice touches like a fully functioning kitchen, complete with fresh coffee beans and a grinder! I did not eat at the hotel and therefore cannot comment on the food. The hotel is ideally located for touring Downtown, the Mall, Georgetown and elsewhere via the nearby Metro stop. The only issue was the $40 (+tax) carpark charge. I would advise anyone considering this hotel and requiring parking to shop around for cheaper rates!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One Washington Circle Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Washington, DC's vibrant Foggy Bottom neighborhood, just one block from the Foggy Bottom Metro Station. Enjoy cool, vibrant atmosphere from the moment you step through the front doors of our stylish hotel. Our friendly staff members welcome each guest with a genuine smile to our super comfortable, modern accommodations in a prime downtown DC location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your One Washington Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1 Washington Circle Hotel
- One Washington Circle Dc
- Hotel One Washington Circle