A business trip to D.C. in December 2013 was the third time we've stayed at One Washington Circle. As always, the staff is tremendous!! It was snowing when we checked out; waited at the airport until all flight were cancelled and we were stranded. I phone the hotel and the desk personnel said although the hotel was booked, several guests could not get in due to the airport closures--and, yes, there would be a room for us! The doorman and the front desk staff made us feel as if we'd come home that evening---so welcomed, so glad to be at One Washington Circle!! We hated to leave the next day! We will DEFINITELY return to this hotel; it is truly one of the best I've ever found anywhere, primarily because every member of the staff is so exceptional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One Washington Circle Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Washington, DC's vibrant Foggy Bottom neighborhood, just one block from the Foggy Bottom Metro Station. Enjoy cool, vibrant atmosphere from the moment you step through the front doors of our stylish hotel. Our friendly staff members welcome each guest with a genuine smile to our super comfortable, modern accommodations in a prime downtown DC location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your One Washington Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1 Washington Circle Hotel
- One Washington Circle Dc
- Hotel One Washington Circle