Stayed here twice for weekend trips to DC. Very central location, huge suite-style rooms with oodles of space, kitchenette, and big bedroom and sometimes also separate living/tv area. Found it to be very reasonably priced all things considered - paid around $100-$120 depending on when I went. Would stay again if I got a good deal. My only complaint was that on my second trip I had requested a wake-up call at 7am which I called again at midnight to cancel. They confirmed it was cancelled then woke me up at 6.30am with a wake up call. Then again at 7.30am with a wake-up call. Then again at 9am for house-keeping. Complete mess on the part of the front desk and management and didn't offer to do anything to make-up for it or even offer an apology even though I mentioned it when I was checking out and was really quite annoyed with the incompetent front desk people the 3rd time they woke me up at the crack of dawn on a sunday morning!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One Washington Circle Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Washington, DC's vibrant Foggy Bottom neighborhood, just one block from the Foggy Bottom Metro Station. Enjoy cool, vibrant atmosphere from the moment you step through the front doors of our stylish hotel. Our friendly staff members welcome each guest with a genuine smile to our super comfortable, modern accommodations in a prime downtown DC location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your One Washington Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1 Washington Circle Hotel
- One Washington Circle Dc
- Hotel One Washington Circle