My husband and I went to Washington for a few days after Christmas. We had tickets for the Kennedy Center for New Years Eve and thought One Washington Circle would be a perfect location. We had stayed there several years earlier when our son was a student at GWU. I was very disappointed with the condition of our room. We booked a corporate suite for 3 nights. I should have guessed that the room would be in poor condition as soon as we exited the elevator on the floor for our room. The carpet was dirty and lumpy. The walls were damaged and marked. The room was not much better. The carpet was lumpy the appliances in the kitchen area were very old and the bathroom had cockroaches. The floor of the bathroom had black marks and the door and walls had scuff marks. We thought of asking for another room but we doubted that it would be any better. The staff was helpful in getting us a taxi or answering questions but the hotel itself need a total refurbishment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One Washington Circle Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Washington, DC's vibrant Foggy Bottom neighborhood, just one block from the Foggy Bottom Metro Station. Enjoy cool, vibrant atmosphere from the moment you step through the front doors of our stylish hotel. Our friendly staff members welcome each guest with a genuine smile to our super comfortable, modern accommodations in a prime downtown DC location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your One Washington Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1 Washington Circle Hotel
- One Washington Circle Dc
- Hotel One Washington Circle