I thought staying in downtown D.C. would be a good idea, I was wrong. This is not a good neighborhood after dark, but it isn't the worse either so if price is the most important thing for you then this hotel can work. The rooms are very clean and large, I loved the lay out and I cannot say one bad thing about the rooms themselves. however, the service i received form the front desk lady was really bad. She was rude and would cut me off mid sentence, she asked for proof that I had reserved my room with free parking and when i went to reply she cut me off and told me not to worry about it. Although she didn't give me problems about the free parking because i had prepaid the room, the way she treated me was rude and unnecessary. I would never stay here again based just on this person, I haven't been traveled this rudely by any hotel staff. The rest of the staff was nice but this woman puts them all to shame.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One Washington Circle Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Washington, DC's vibrant Foggy Bottom neighborhood, just one block from the Foggy Bottom Metro Station. Enjoy cool, vibrant atmosphere from the moment you step through the front doors of our stylish hotel. Our friendly staff members welcome each guest with a genuine smile to our super comfortable, modern accommodations in a prime downtown DC location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your One Washington Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1 Washington Circle Hotel
- One Washington Circle Dc
- Hotel One Washington Circle