You know how sometimes you walk into a place and you might either think 'very authentic' or 'a little tired'? Well, that is a little bit how the Windsor Inn feels. And now, don't take this as a negative thing! We really enjoyed the place.
We had the bigger front room and it was fine. The street noise can keep you up at night, but that's just what it is if you stay in a bigger city. The week after I stayed at another place with double-glassed windows and the noise was really the same.
Love the staff! You have to. They are a great bunch.
Very attentive and just for the staff I'd come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Windsor Inn is a charming forty-eight room European-style hotel conveniently located on 16th Street several blocks from either the DuPont Circle Metro station or the Memorial/Cardoza Metro station. Business travelers as well as tourists seek out the Windsor Inn for its rooms that offer comfort, location, and value. The Windsor Inn's art deco lobby has original moldings and floor tiles from the 1920s renewal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Windsor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windsor Hotel Washington Dc
- Windsor Inn Washington Dc