Phoenix Park Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$440
US$175
  • Restaurant
Hotel Lombardy(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$246
US$192
US$238
InterContinental
  • Room Service
Kimpton Hotel Palomar Washington DC(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$164
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

US$321
US$304
Mandarin Oriental
  • Restaurant
The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$274
US$247
US$167
US$149
US$318
US$263
1,910 results
All reviewslibrary of congresscapitol hillsupreme courteastern marketsecond buildinggreat locationmain buildingcatholic churchcontinental breakfastwithin walking distanceresidential neighborhoodsmall kitchenettenational mallmetro stopyogurtpennsylvania avenuewine hour
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel is one block from the House buildings and Capitol Hill Club. Very friendly staff. Suite had plenty of room. No restaurant or bar onsite but plenty close by. If you will be visiting legislators than this hotel is very convenient.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Nasur A, General Manager at Capitol Hill Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello Raymond S,

Thank you for sharing your feedback and I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We do not have a restaurant or bar onsite as there are many varieties of bars and restaurants in the neighborhood and we want our guests to get the DC local feel of the bars and restaurants that are within a minute walking distance!

We hope to see you again!

Have a great rest of your week!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This establishment consists of two apartment blocks converted to a hotel. The location is absolutely perfect, barely a few blocks from the Capitol. Only a block away from Pennsylvania Avenue, where you'll find plenty of restaurant options. Wine is served for free between 5-6pm every day (and it was decent!). Rooms are spacious and generally clean, but there are no fans in the bathroom/shower, so humidity has nowhere to go. Also, my mattress left a lot to be desired as it caved towards the middle, probably showing its age. And on the first morning, I did not get the wake-up call I requested (they just forgot). Good thing I had set my cell phone alarm. Breakfast was very so-and-so, kind of bland, with a fairly limited offering. Small eating area, so very crowded during peak breakfast time. Finally, elevators are excruciatingly slow.

Would I return? Not sure. I'd probably opt for a newer property. But if being close to the Capitol is important, this can work if the price is right.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Hello jmcyow,

Thank you for making the time to share your experience. I am so sorry we missed your wake-up call. I will follow up with my front office team to investigate where was the disconnect. Nevertheless, I hope you found the overall service of my team exceeded your expectation!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Literally around the corner from the Capitol Building, the Supreme Court and the Library of Congress, as well as a block away from the Capitol South subway station. I got a decent rate, comparatively, and thus I felt this hotel was a good value for the money. The hotel is stylish and trendy feeling. The hotel and the room itself was very clean. The room was also quite large. The decor was stylish with a basic feel - not fancy. All in all I was pleased with my stay and would choose this hotel again if coming back to the area. I enjoyed the complimentary continental breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Hello coolshop,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am glad you enjoyed your stay overall and most importantly come back! If there is anything I can do to prepare for your future visit - please let me know!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We returned to Capitol Hill Hotel with another couple for a visit with our son and daughter in law on Father's Day Weekend. We attended the Summerfest DC 2018 and had a wonderful time. As will all of our stays, the staff is absolutely GREAT! They have achieved the lost art of customer service... a personal note and goodie in your room, running to get the front door for you, & jumping out to get the elevator when your hands are full are only a few examples. Loved the FREE wine Happy Hour in the Library, the lighted magnifying make up mirror, great toiletries that pump in the shower, and the CLEAN well stocked rooms. In addition, location, location, location has to mentioned... so close to so much in the Capitol Hill area. We love Capitol Hill Hotel and will always return!
Oh and they keep improving by adding items that guests suggest. Great customer service for sure!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello Mastamm52,

I am glad my hotel is your favorite place to stay as your review is my favorite review to read! I am so happy you noticed our improvements and changes as we take all our guests recommendations into consideration and continue to make changes/updates daily! Should your travel plans brings you back to Washington D.C., please let me know as I would be very happy to upgrade your reservation to a complimentary suite!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very accommodating hotel and staff. Although breakfast was included, It would be nice if the property was able to provide a more extensive food and beverage menu. The surrounding neighborhood offered many opportunities for food and drink.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello R66M,

Thank you kindly for sharing your review. We did on many occasions consider adding more food and beverage items however, with the many options in restaurants and bars from fine dining, to fast food, to causal dining, we want our guests to experience the local neighborhood feel of the restaurants and bars that are within a minute walking distance and many are not a chain. Nevertheless, I hope you found the overall service of my team exceeding your expectation.