Stayed here for a business meeting that was a couple of blocks away. The room was actually very god, with plenty of outlets for the computer and phone. The WiFi was excellent and the desk was situated perfectly to get some work done. My only real complaint is the parking, but that is only because I was in a larger vehicle. They have a parking garage, which I'm sure is fine, but I could not fit into it, so parked next to the building.
No breakfast at this location, so plan accordingly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are in town on business or pleasure, our Washington, DC hotel offers quality accommodations, generous amenities, an first class service just three miles form the heart of downtown DC, and just one block away from METRO accessibility. The Days Inn Washington DC-Connecticut Avenue is the perfect hotel to experience the Nation's Capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Connecticut Ave. Hotel Washington Dc
- Connecticut Avenue Days Inn
- Days Inn Washington Dc
- Days Inn Connecticut Ave Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Days Inn