All reviews dupont circle front desk courtyard marriott great view of the washington monument starbucks coffee pedestal sink minute walk restaurants and shops the hotel staff valet parking location is great few blocks bed was comfortable outdoor pool within walking distance business center embassy row
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

I’m a regular guest here preferring MC to other options in the area. Rooms are fine, desk staff very helpful, Elsa in the cafe very diligent and friendly. I can’t give 5 stars because the place is understaffed, apparently as a management decision, and at key times (breakfast, front desk in the evening or night) the staff are overwhelmed. I wish management would staff-up appropriately. Otherwise five stars. Thanks to the hard working staff.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Darrell T, Assistant General Manager at Courtyard Washington, DC/Dupont Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to give a positive review of our hotel. The staff continuously works hard and strives to give excellent customer service to all our guest. I will share your comments with Elsa and the rest of the team. We look forward to seeing you again the next time your travels bring you to the Nation's Capital.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Everyone was very friendly, and housekeeping was thorough. Quick check-in process and the desk agent was super accommodating with our questions and needs. We used valet simply to park but never took the car out. The property is toward the end of Dupont Circle so stuff is a bit of a walk but we preferred the quiet. We do recommend this property!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Darrell T, Assistant General Manager at Courtyard Washington, DC/Dupont Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Thank you so much for the 5 star review of our hotel. I will be sure to share your comments with the team. We look forward to seeing you again the next time your travels bring you to the Washington, DC. area.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Customer Service in this hotel is amazing! Hana from the restaurant was very kind and helpful. From the front desk staff to housekeeping they always have a smile on their face and they are nice. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to give a positive review of our hotel. The staff continuously works hard and strives to give excellent customer service to all our guest. I will share your comments with Hana and the rest of the team. We look forward to seeing you again the next time your travels bring you to the Nation's Capital.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Front desk staff were friendly and informative when I checked in. Check in was done quickly too. She even fixed my reservation to make sure my points were properly reflected in my account. Then I ate a quick dinner at The Bistro. Hana was nice and made a delicious salad to go with my burger. Quick and friendly service!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Ebony M, General Manager at Courtyard Washington, DC/Dupont Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear Regina J,

Ebony Moore
Courtyard Washington, DC/Dupont Circle

Reviewed 8 June 2018

Anna at the bistro always had my food ready for me before I head out. The manager chipped in when it was busy. wonder and friendly staff. Great place to stay. Totally worth it. Near metro and countless options to eat and shop.

Stayed: June 2018
Darrell T, Assistant General Manager at Courtyard Washington, DC/Dupont Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Thank you so much for the 5 star review of our hotel. I will be sure to share your comments with Hana and the rest of the team. We look forward to seeing you again the next time your travels bring you to the Washington, DC. area.