The Dupont Circle
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Embassy Row Hotel(Washington DC)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Kimpton Hotel Madera(Washington DC)
  • Room Service
Tabard Inn(Washington DC)
  • Breakfast included
Kimpton Carlyle Hotel(Washington DC)
  • Pool
Kimpton Topaz Hotel(Washington DC)
3,512 results
All reviewsdupont circleheated floorsfrosted glass doorgreat locationtoilet and showersink areahotel barmetro stationrooms are smallstreet noisewhite housevalet parkingshuttersprivacyaaronbookstoreconcierge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 December 2012

I stayed ar the Jury's in Boston a few years ago and I loved this hotel. I chose the Dupont Circle Hotel based on the fact that it is part of the Jury's group and my experience in Boston. The room cleanliness was very pleasing and although there are some minor inconveniences I want management to know that what sealed the deal for me was the superb service and friendliness of the staff. This is unlike anything that I have experienced in the US or Europe - India being the exception. I entered my room and although the room was nice I hated the unpleasant view of some rusting rooftops (not sure what part of the hotel that was). I was just about to pick up the phone when it rang. It was the manager asking about my room and after I explained she said that she would give me the requested street view. I said that I would be down in a bit and she said: "No need, we'll send the key up to you." Reception staff walked up and down the reception area and lounge asking if they could assist; the manager greeted me in the lift and seemed to patrol the floor area constantly; restaurant staff went out of their way to accommodate me and my guests. The complimentary apple cider and cookies were delicious. Based on the level of service which surpasses a lot of the 'fake' friendliness in five star hotels, I will keep coming back and the location can't be beat. Keep this up and you've got a winner. I wish that I can remember the names of the ladies who did my check-in and check-out. One was Jenny, I think. SUPER service and genuine good wishes for the 18-hr flight ahead of me.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
Hotel M, Manager at The Dupont Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2012

Thank you for your review! The Dupont Circle is proudly part of the Doyle Collection. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and time in DC. We can assure you are team will certainly be recognized for their efforts in creating a memorable stay for you. We hope that you'll join us again in the Cafe Dupont or Bar Dupont. We look forward to your return, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 15 December 2012

Super convenient location, nice renovated room, friendly staff. Even had free holiday cookies in lobby each afternoon. Lots of shops and restaurants in neighborhood. Short metro ride to all the downtown attractions.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for a fantastic review! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and time in Dupont Circle. We hope that you'll join us again soon, and we look forward to your return!

Reviewed 13 December 2012

Nice hotel. Kind staff. Food decent and relatively well-priced. Decent sized rooms for an older hotel. Staff should be more knowledgeable about the area and about what will keep their guests safe. As part of The Doyle Collection, I did expect a bit more, but, The Dupont will not disappoint.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for your review. We apologize if we were unable to provide you with the information you requested. We will surely address this with our teams. We hope that you'll join us again soon, and we look forward to your return!

Reviewed 12 December 2012 via mobile

Briefly stated this hotel is a unique, semi modern, clean boutique hotel in the perfect location in DC. Very kind staff, comfortable beds, new bathrooms, and located only one block from the metro. Centrally located near restaurants and shopping. Probably a 20 min walk to The White House. I'll certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012

Thank you for an outstanding review! We are thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your stay. We hope that you'll choose us again for a drink in the Bar Dupont. We look forward to your return!

Reviewed 11 December 2012

We have both just recently stayed here for a long weekend stay from the UK, the hotel very central for the many of the attractions of Washington DC or just a small metro ride away. The receptionist upon arrival was very warm and helpful to us, a quick check in and clear instructions. However the hotel even though we had requested gave us a room with 2 single beds, we went back to reception and within minutes were given a alternative double room.
The room was adequate for a traveller, however for us as a couple not alot of hanging space, the bed had seen better days (sagging in the middle), no coffee or tea facilities (however free coffee and tea in reception area every morning). Bathroom fine underfloor heating the shower ok, mini bar and free bottled water. Maybe just looked a bit tired to us?. However the main bar was wonderful very knowledgeable guys and service outstanding!.
We would definitely recommend this hotel!.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for a fantastic review! We are elated to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and time in DC. We hope that you'll join us again upon your next visit to Dupont Circle. Please return soon!