“Convenient location great staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Dupont Circle

The Dupont Circle
Ranked #35 of 140 Hotels in Washington DC
bangladesh
“Convenient location great staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

Staying here for a week on business. From the first entry and great welcome at reception things are good. Not just a 'have a nice day' service but people who really do go the extra mile. A colleague needed specialist dry cleaning. Note under the door with name, location, a google map and 'phone number. The food is good although a little pricey, as is the bar.
The rooms are well designed an appointed.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Hotel M, Manager at The Dupont Circle, responded to this review, 20 November 2013
Dear Richard, we appreciate your kind review of our hotel. We definitely like to go the extra mile for our guests, so it is nice to know that it does not go by unnoticed. It is our goal to make each guest feel welcome and exceed expectations. We hope you got some time to enjoy the city and we do hope we see you again on future travels.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (645)
  • Hebrew first
Cold Spring Harbor, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

We recently stayed three nights at this property and were extremely impressed! It was a hectic family wedding weekend so we needed a lot -- early check in, place to grab quick meal, place to unwind after wedding -- we found all of these things in this very affordable, clean, hospitable hotel. The staff was gracious, our brunch delicious, the room very comfy, and the location perfect! When I checked in I forgot to grab my cellphone from my car and so was a bit frantic when the valet drove it off to the garage!? No problem! He couldn't have been more terrific - ran back and grabbed the phone for me and it was waiting at the front desk for me when I came down. Very accommodating, very comfortable, great location, very affordable...a home run!!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Dear Cathleen, we truly appreciate your kind comments about our hotel. We love hearing that we could provide you a comfortable stay and that you consider us a "home run." We hope it was a grand celebratory weekend and we hope you are able to join us as a guest again.
Brookline, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

It's a major city urban hotel so the rooms are not huge, but they are extremely well appointed and designed with ultra modern furnishings that make it feel very luxe. The service is top notch. When we noticed our large flat screen Tv was not getting some channels, it was replaced within 15 min. I would rate the restaurants and bar in the hotel very highly too. Breakfast was yummy. Great happy hour martini prices. Location is so great, right on Dupont circle so many nearby restaurants to walk to and easy short cab to Smithsonian. We were only there for 2 nights but I so wish I could have stayed longer.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank glasslover
Hotel M, Manager at The Dupont Circle, responded to this review, 19 November 2013
Thank you for your kind review of our hotel. We are happy you were pleased with the modern decor of your room and quality of our service. We do strive to make our guests' stay both enjoyable and memorable, so it is a true compliment to hear that you wished you had extended your visit with us. We hope you had a fantastic time in DC and hope to see you again as a guest in the future.
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

I just had an amazing customer service interaction with the night manager, Siobhan. While I haven't stayed at the hotel yet, I was impressed by how understanding and kind she was in dealing with one of my reservations. I was in a bind, and she was a lifesaver!

I definitely will be staying at and recommending the Dupont Circle Hotel to clients and friends who need a place to stay in DC!

1 Thank Carly M
Hotel M, Manager at The Dupont Circle, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
Dear Carly, thank you for being a guest of ours. We kindly appreciate your review and we are so pleased to hear that you we could help you out in a bind! We take great pride in the service we provide our guests; thank you for sharing your experience. We look forward to the opportunity of having you as a guest again.
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2013

Beautiful home with all facilities you'd want in your home away from home! I'd come back here any day! Great location in DC with an amazing bar which is always buzzing! Try the Corpse Reviver cocktail for one of nice surprises this awesome hotel has to offer!

• Stayed November 2013
Thank you for your kind review of out hotel. We are happy to hear your stay was an enjoyable one and that we could comfortably serve as your home away from home. We hope you have a chance to visit us again in the future. We welcome you back anytime.
DC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2013

I didn't choose the hotel. The company I was working with did, and it was a great choice. The staff was simply fantastic in their service. They really went above and beyond duty at times. Derek at the front desk was simply phenomenal. Since I was working for the week I was there, I rarely saw the sights of DC. With the half day I had left, he really worked with me to plan how to maximize the little time I had left. Throughout my stay, he used his initiative, through point on suggestions, that made my stay here more productive. The entire staff was courteous, thoughtful, and managed themselves well even when they were busy. At times I felt like I was the only guest in the hotel for them to in tune to whatever I needed to make me comfortable.

Even when I thought I was being quite demanding, they responded amazingly well, not only complying to my request, but also suggesting other things I could do, even though I'm sure it only made more work for them, while totally benefitting me.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Hotel M, Manager at The Dupont Circle, responded to this review, 16 November 2013
We thank you for being a guest of our hotel. Whether your stay is for business or pleasure, we always want to make sure we do everything we can to make each guest have an enjoyable stay. It is our sincere pleasure to provide that for you and we thank you kindly for your compliments and review. We hope you have a chance to visit us again soon!
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

Stayed 2 days so we could look around Washington. Great location, very polite and helpful staff from the front desk to the car valet to the bar and cafe servers. Wonderful room with one of the most comfortable beds of any hotel we've stayed in. Happy hour at the bar was great - reasonable prices and good food. Enjoyed the restaurant for both dinner and breakfast. Hope we get back to Washington soon and enjoy the Dupont Circle Hotel again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Hotel M, Manager at The Dupont Circle, responded to this review, 13 November 2013
Dear Hersh, thank you for your kind review of our hotel. We appreciate you taking a moment to leave us your thoughts. We are happy you had such a fantastic stay. Nothing is better after a day of exploring the city than sleeping in a comfortable bed. We hope you enjoyed DC and look forward to your return visit.