The Dupont Circle
US$503
US$458
The Watergate
  • Pool
Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)
US$343
US$303
  • Breakfast included
US$193
US$187
  • Pool
Washington Court Hotel(Washington DC)
US$499
US$278
Agoda.com
US$355
US$265
Official Website
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Washington - Capitol(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$254
Travelocity
  • Pool
Fairmont Washington, D.C. Georgetown(Washington DC)
US$255
Hotelpower.com
3,509 results
All reviewsdupont circleheated floorsfrosted glass doorgreat locationtoilet and showersink areahotel barmetro stationrooms are smallstreet noisewhite housevalet parkingshuttersprivacyaaronbookstoreconcierge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I would like to acknowledge the superb customer service I received from the Hotel Staff, particularly Tamara, Jenn, and Dayonna. They were life-savers for me and my client and made my client's stay a fantastic one. Thanks a million!

Room Tip: •"Corner suites are large and sunny"
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Robert M
Hotel M, Manager at The Dupont Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Thank you for your wonderful compliments to our staff. We will make sure to share them and we are pleased that we could make your stay a great one. Please visit us again should your travels bring you back to D.C.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I stayed in the hotel a a time of a big meeting in DC. The prices doubled, making me feel staying in a hotel where there is no value for money. The bell man does not provide meaningful help,. the concierge is never there. The receptionst provides minimal service. So very poor quality service. The rooms are nice and clean -- the bathroom is open to the room... That is not my taste...all that for USD 400 a night!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Badara S

Thank you for being a guest of our hotel and for taking time to share your feedback. We are disappointed to hear that you did not receive the kind of friendly and helpful service that we are accustomed to giving our guests. Please know this is not typical and we will take your concerns under advisement. Thank you again for your stay.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Ok, I am willing to disregard the fact that the bathrooms have all glass doors and that EVERYONE in the room can actually see what you're doing in the bathroom. I am also willing to disregard the $30 overnight fee that you pay for the parking because that's DC and $30 is quite the standard... However what i can't seem to disregard is the fact that us, seven people who drove all the way from NYC got all bumped up into two rooms each with ONE king size bed when our reservation was made back in March and clearly stated 8 people. This was supposed to be a family vacation for myself, my two sisters and our nephews and niece. David, on the reception, was extremely polite and great however we were told that there were no double queen bedrooms available so we had to stick to those two rooms. My nephew had to sleep on the floor and my sister had to tweak that small sofa in order to sleep on it. I personally think that was REALLY a big boo boo from the hotel.

It is definitely a modern hotel and the location is perfect. Close to everything. the staff are extremely friendly so i won't be fair by just highlighting the negatives... I would have really loved to give you the five stars because of your great staff but we didn't get what we were promised.. Finally, I honestly don't think this is a 4.5 star hotel, I think it should be 3.5 stars.

Room Tip: Away from the elevators.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank happinnest
Hotel M, Manager at The Dupont Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Thank you for recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate you sharing your concerns, and we apologize for the inconvenience regarding your reservation. We thank you for making the trip to stay with us and we are happy you found our location to be convenient and our staff to be helpful in your needs. We do hope you enjoyed your family vacation in D.C. and we thank you again for being a guest of our hotel.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

travelled to Washington DC with our 3 young adult children. The Dupont was in a great position, close to the subway & only a few stops from all the Smithsonian museums and all that is Washington DC. The staff at the Dupont were very helpful and the hotel bar very lively and popular. The rooms were clean and modern. Dupont circle is a lively community, with lots of restaurants nearby. The Dupont circle park hosted an impromptu jazz concert while we were there that my husband noted was a highlight of his trip to the USA.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank travelbug856

Thank you for being a guest of ours and for taking the time to share your review. We are pleased to hear you had such a great stay and enjoyed our Dupont Circle neighborhood. Hopefully, you will have a chance to visit us again in the future. We are appreciative of your kind review.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I stayed at DuPont Circle Hotel on my first visit to DC and very much by chance. I'm glad I did. In summary:

1) the staff were all, without fail, helpful, friendly and attentive. The late night concierge really stood out, and uniquely in my experience took the trouble when she saw me walking past the following day to ask how her recommendations had worked out,

2) the hotel is well positioned at the heart of DuPont circle, with a good view of the street scene from my room window

3) IT support was excellent. I had a firewall issue on my work laptop which they resolved late at night. Free wifi.

4) the room couldn't be described as huge, but it was very comfortable and well apportioned.

5) very pleasant bar and restaurant, with outdoor seating. The food send coffee was good.

I will definitely return.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Andrew030
Hotel M, Manager at The Dupont Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

We are happy that you had the opportunity to stay with us during your visit to D.C. We appreciate your positive review and we look forward to your next stay with us. Thank you for being a guest of ours and for taking a moment to share your comments with us.