Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC
The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)
US$550
  • Restaurant
Phoenix Park Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$416
US$371
US$382
US$332
Official Website
  • Restaurant
Hotel Lombardy(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$356
US$286
  • Restaurant
Sofitel Washington DC(Washington DC)
US$402
US$378
  • Room Service
US$455
US$378
  • Bar/Lounge
Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)
US$349
US$289
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
US$498
US$413
  • Pool
Washington Court Hotel(Washington DC)
US$469
US$183
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Fairmont Washington, D.C. Georgetown(Washington DC)
US$449
US$361
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
1,184 results
All reviewsbourbon steakseasons restaurantgeorgetown locationroom serviceluxury hotelconcierge deskm streethotel experiencethe location is perfecta wonderful stayfitness centerwonderful hotelwhite housespafssuitebrunch
Reviewed 30 August 2013

We spent our 27th wedding anniversary at the Four Seasons in Georgetown. Location was perfect near Georgetown and DC. The staff were friendly and very helpful. Our suite was nice and clean. We did not use the spa since we were too busy. The food at the Bourbon Steak was amazing. Can't wait to visit Washington DC again and return at the Four Seasons Hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
FourSeasonsHotelDC, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2013

Dear Johanne R.,

Congratulations on your 27th wedding anniversary and thank you for choosing to spend it at Four Seasons Washington. I am happy to know that the food at Bourbon Steak and our staff were memorable parts of your trip. I’m also glad that you had a busy schedule so hopefully you’ll have time to visit our spa on your next visit. Thank you for taking the time to share your five star review of our hotel and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 29 August 2013

Stayed here Valentines Weekend. Worth every penny spent. Friendly and helpful Staff,
The rooms are Clean, an bathroom is well maintained. The hotel is in a great location- close to Georgetown and other great sites in DC.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Lefonte D.,

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your Valentine’s Day weekend at Four Seasons Washington and that our staff and location made for a memorable stay. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and I hope to welcome you back to the hotel on your next trip to DC.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 24 August 2013

This hotel is a nice hotel without curb appeal in a fantastic location. The hotel itself is disappointing in several respects. The lobby is small and unwelcoming. The art, extremely disappointing. The restaurant decor looks more like a young, hip, wanna be nightclub than a restaurant in a 5 star hotel. The food was on par with the decor, forgettable. The only positive thing about the food at this hotel was the prompt delivery from room service and the coffee.
The rooms are mediocre. The bathroom was extremely disappointing with a very small shower flush with the floor thus insuring water all over the floor. The tub was quite nice.
I arrived at 3:15 and my room was not ready. I waited on an uncomfortable couch without back support for approximately a half hour.
When I finally got a chance for a much needed massage, the disappointment continued. The Spa was being renovated. Of course I had not been advised of this in advance or I would not have stayed at the Four Seasons this trip. I felt rushed and after I changed into my robe, was asked to wait in a small, boring, waiting area where two male employees were talking. Not comfortable.
I then had to use the back, concrete stairs to go to the second floor where a makeshift room was used. Everything felt rushed. Decent massage but did not address the areas bothering me after I was asked to fill out a questionnaire for this very purpose.
All in all, certainly not what you expect from the Four Seasons at their considerable rate. The employees were very respectful and quite nice but the experience was a major disappointment and a complete rip off financially.

Room Tip: Corner suites are larger. Ask for a full size shower and separate tub.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Linda G
FourSeasonsHotelDC, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2013

Dear Linda G,
Thank you for taking the time to share with us your recent experience and for choosing to stay at Four Seasons Washington. I am glad that you enjoyed the hotel’s Georgetown location, room service’s prompt delivery and our coffee. However, I am very disappointed that your overall stay was not what you expected and what we would have liked for you to experience. I’m sorry that your room was not ready upon arrival and that the overall décor of the hotel, restaurant and artwork was not to your liking. I would also like to apologize that our spa treatment rooms were being renovated causing a poor spa experience and that we did not inform you when making the room reservation. This is truly not what we strive for during any of our services. Most importantly, I’m saddened that you felt that your time with us did not represent Four Seasons. We would like to have the opportunity to discuss your stay in more detail as we take your comments seriously and want to improve in all areas. Rolf Lippuner, Director of Rooms will be reaching out to you personally today. You can also contact me if you wish. I only hope that you will give us another opportunity to regain your trust in us.
Respectfully,

Reviewed 23 August 2013

My husband and I spent our 1st anniversary at the Four Seasons in Georgetown and could not have been happier. The room was gorgeous and the spa was magnificent. We only stayed for one night but we can't wait to come back.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Ndosedel,

Congratulations on your first wedding anniversary. Thank you for a great review and for celebrating such a special milestone with us. I am happy that we were able to provide the perfect setting for you and your husband to celebrate and that you were able to enjoy our spa services. We can’t wait to welcome you back for another getaway.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 22 August 2013

Overall the Four Seasons in Georgetown is a very nice hotel. There are a few items that keep it from being an excellent hotel.

At check-in there appeared to be some confusion behind the desk causing myself and my traveling party to have to wait awkwardly for 2 to 3 minutes until the staff addressed us and started the check-in process. A hotel of this caliber should not have these types of issues in view of guests. The first touch of a hotel greeting is very important to the new arrivals. However, once the process began it was very quick and efficient.

The rooms are well appointed and very clean. But again, the furniture is a bit dated and needs to be refreshed, especially the desk furniture and the casual chair in the room I was assigned. I would also say it is time to re-carpet the room and hallway. The bathroom was fantastic. A large separate tub, two sinks with granite counter tops, and the shower was one of the best showers I have ever experienced at a hotel. The shower itself rates an Excellent rating. One of the most annoying issues with the room is the lack of electrical outlets near the night stands and bed. If you use your cell phone as your alarm clock you have to plug it in across the room and in the AM when it alarms you have to get out of bed and silence it. Very annoying! They have a radio next to the bed with an old iPod port, but the iPhone 5 will not fit it and even with an adapter will not charge.

The bed was moderately comfortable, but they use the sheet and duvet configuration, which I think is too hot. I prefer just a sheet and blanket. The duvet would be nice if you were sleeping in the winter, not in the middle of August in Washington DC.

Other than the front desk confusion upon check-in, the service elsewhere was excellent.

It is pricey to stay here, but the location is very convenient to Georgetown, so I will stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank DWL

Dear DWL,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us after your recent stay. I am sorry for the internal confusion prior to checking you in. We strive to provide the utmost in service and sincerely apologize that the issue was not taken behind the scenes. I am happy to learn that aside from this you did receive excellent service and enjoyed our Georgetown location. I also appreciate your feedback on the décor and electrical outlets in the guest rooms, I am happy to inform you that we will be renovating the guest corridors and hotel rooms next year. I would also like to note in your guest profile that you prefer blankets in the summer so that we can make your bed to your liking. We appreciate your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons Washington soon.

Warm regards,