“Best Sunday brunch in town”

Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC
Ranked #1 of 141 Hotels in Washington DC
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Great hotel, spa, fitness and brunch. Make sure you make reservations ahead of time for Sunday brunch as it gets full. Location is good as you can walk to everything in Georgetown.Valet service is good.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Jim W
FourSeasonsHotelDC, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

Dear Jdelanow,

Thank you for a lovely review of Four Seasons Hotel Washington, The Spa, and Seasons’ Sunday Brunch. I’m happy to know that you also enjoy our location and our valet service. I look forward to welcoming you back and hopefully having the opportunity to meet you on your next visit.
Warm wishes,

There are newer reviews for Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Hotel is well located in Georgetown and not far from major attractions . Walking distance to several shops and restaurants. Hotel facilities are adequate though it only 2 restaurants which operate at different times. Breakfast menu is excellent and dishes have good quality and value. Rooms and amenities are adequate for the room rates. Service at the restaurants is very good and warm. Concierge staff are well informed but not forthcoming or warm or welcoming. I would have expected better service at this level. Rates are high probably because of location and reputation of hotel .

Room Tip: Try to get rooms above entry level for more space and comfort

Dear Sivanesan S.,

Thank you for your review of Four Seasons Washington. I’m glad that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel and our Georgetown location as well as Bourbon Steak and breakfast at Seasons. I am also happy that the service in our restaurants was warm and accommodating. However, I am sorry to learn that you felt the concierge was not as forthcoming. I’ve followed up with our staff directly to address your concerns and appreciate your feedback. I hope that you will join us on your future visits to DC for a five star experience.
Best wishes,

Reviewed 15 October 2013

A few months ago, We wanted to take a "staycation" and called the hotel to find out what was available.
Philip, in reservations, gave a thorough and beautiful decription of the rooms and package options. He helped me put together a very romantic itinerary.We came to check in, we asked for a view and Noelle at the front desk helped us pick the best option.We talked about our anniversary and celebration plans.Noelle went above and beyond to make sure everything was resolved when we mentioned an issue with the window in our room. Rooms were a bit outdated but forgivable because the whole staff made us feel so welcome and important, like a small family owned hotel.
We had a spa treatment and loved it. The Spa team were warm and genuinely hospitable.Complimentary beverages were a bonus in the spa relaxation room.,

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
FourSeasonsHotelDC, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2013

Dear Skgreston,

Congratulations on your anniversary and thank you for a wonderful review of Four Seasons DC. I am thrilled to hear that our staff, particularly Philip and Noelle, was so warm and accommodating throughout your planning and stay with us. I am also glad that you enjoyed your treatments at The Spa and had a great experience with the staff there as well. I hope that you will continue to join us for local getaways and celebrations.
I look forward to welcoming you back,

Reviewed 15 October 2013

We enjoyed our stay at the Four Seasons D.C. The location is excellent - great for business, sight seeing and shopping. Most of the staff were lovely and very helpful but the receptionist on check in when we arrived was borderline rude. The rooms and amenities are what you would expect in a Four Seasons property. There was no breakfast buffet and the a la carte breakfast was expensive.

Dear Dreaming57,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of Four Seasons Washington. I am glad that you enjoyed our Georgetown location for business, sightseeing, and shopping. I am disappointed that your experience at check-in was anything other than gracious. I will share your comments with our front office staff to prevent this from happening again. I’m also sorry you felt the breakfast options were costly. We strive to make each guest feel welcome and attended to and I hope that you will join us again so we may provide you with a five star experience.
Respectfully,

Reviewed 13 October 2013

We stayed for four nights during our stay in DC. This was our first stay in Washington DC with our young son. The room was very nice, quiet, and the bathroom spotless. We walked to the Metro to go downtown, but the hotel is within walking distance to the heart of Georgetown and all the fine shopping Georgetown has to offer. Breakfast was outstanding, and room service equally fine.

Room Tip: There is a west side and a east side. Speak to reservations about the differences between the two, i...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
FourSeasonsHotelDC, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

Dear KatieinBoston,

Thank you for your review of Four Seasons Washington. I am glad that you and your family had a great experience with us and enjoyed walking around Georgetown and taking the metro to see more of DC. I’m also happy that you enjoyed your room, bathroom, breakfast in Seasons as well as room service. We look forward to continuing to provide you with outstanding service on your next trip to the nation’s capital.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 11 October 2013

It's a luxury hotel, so what should you expect? 'Luxury.' This is one of 'two' hotels I stay in D.C. and I'd have to give the 'nod' to the Four Seasons.

Without being overtly descriptive, I'll confine my fervor to some specific and 'favorite' details:

-Shopping
-Fine Dining
-Excellent Concierge
-Fantastic and clean bathrooms
-Spa is definitely in my top 10 for the U.S. in Hotels
-QUIET

If you ventured to D.C. for work, you can get it done in the Four Seasons. Quiet ambience that I really enjoy.

Room Tip: The higher, the better.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
FourSeasonsHotelDC, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2013

Dear Jae V,

I’m pleased to learn that you enjoy so many aspects of the hotel during your stays with us. I am glad that you were able to experience our restaurants and spa, and that our concierge, bathrooms and quiet atmosphere also topped your list of favorite details. Thank you for your five star review of Four Seasons Hotel Washington, and I hope to meet you during your next visit to DC.
All the best,

Reviewed 10 October 2013

I enjoyed the exceptional stay at the Four Seasons in D.C. It was in a great part of town. The room was spacious and luxurious. It was quiet too. It was in a happening part of town. The restaurants were excellent as well.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
FourSeasonsHotelDC, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2013

Dear Iroyer1,

Thank you for a wonderful review of Four Seasons Washington. I am happy you had an excellent experience at the hotel and were able to enjoy our restaurants as well as our location in historic Georgetown. I’m also glad to know that your room was comfortable and quite. I hope you will join us again on your next trip to the nation’s capital.
Best wishes,