“Four Seasons -- amazing staff, great location.. the best”

Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC
Ranked #2 of 140 Hotels in Washington DC
Marina del Rey, California
“Four Seasons -- amazing staff, great location.. the best”
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I spend an inordinate amount of time at this hotel and everthing about it is perfection. The staff is above and beyond even the best luxury hotels with their attentiveness and abilities, the rooms are lovely and the location is amazing. My only complaint is that everyone else loves it so much that you cant get in all the time.

Room Tip: Dont think there is a bad room in the place
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
FourSeasonsHotelDC, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC, responded to this review, 15 November 2013
Dear Laurie G,

Thank you for your five star review of Four Seasons Washington. I’m glad that you continue to have great experiences at the hotel and enjoy the rooms, location, and attentive service. I appreciate your continued loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back personally on your next visit to the east coast.

Best wishes,

Dirk Burghartz

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (155)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I love this hotel. It has a beautiful property that is maintained well with wonderful little touches throughout. The courtyard patio has cozy meeting areas some with outdoor braziers to keep you warm. The rooms are lovely - a nice size and well appointed. The staff is great, personable and service impecable! Wouldn't want to go anywhere else.

Room Tip: My favorite are the rooms overlooking the courtyard
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
FourSeasonsHotelDC, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
Dear annmarsden,

Thank you for a wonderful five star review of Four Seasons Washington and your continued loyalty. I’m happy that you enjoy so many aspects of the hotel including our outdoors spaces, guestrooms, and impeccable service. I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.

Gaithersburg, Maryland
Reviewed 5 November 2013

I just have to say WOW. What a night. From my 2 mai tai happy hour, to lounging in The Presidential Suite(an upgrade from heaven), to an awesome dinner in Bourbon Steak, to an extreme pedicure experience, and finally breakfast with eggs benedict to die for, I have the happiest wife ever. We were treated like royalty and just loved every minute. Thanks so much for treating Rickie and I as VIP's and spoiling us. I look forward to a return visit soon.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank RayBialek
Dear RayBialek,

Thank you for a wonderful review of Four Seasons Washington. I’m pleased that you and your wife were able to experience so much of the hotel and could relax in the Presidential Suite. I am also happy that you enjoyed mai tais and dinner at Bourbon Steak as well as eggs benedict in the morning. Thank you again for taking the time to give us your feedback, I look forward to welcoming you back and personally meeting you on your next visit.

Warm regards,

Cradock
Reviewed 4 November 2013

The room of his Hotel is not big.... but sure is sound proof and pillows very comforting! We stayed there for 3 nights. Great eating places within walking distance from hotel to explore.
The service was excellent.

Room Tip: All rooms great,
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
FourSeasonsHotelDC, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC, responded to this review, 8 November 2013
Dear MirieJ,

Thank you for your review of Four Seasons Washington. I am happy that you enjoyed our Georgetown location, the privacy of your room and pillows. I’m also pleased that you received excellent service and I look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to the nation’s capital.

Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

I love a good five star, however this did not quite make the grade. It is the little things that make the difference. they need to kick it up a notch for service. everyone who books in a five star expects 5 star treatment. I felt like I was invisible when looking for advice on where what to visit in the area. My room was great.

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank zynfin
FourSeasonsHotelDC, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC, responded to this review, 4 November 2013
Dear Zynfin,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback following your recent stay at Four Seasons Washington. I am disappointed to hear we did not deliver the five star service you expected and I would love the opportunity to follow up with you and address your concerns. I have included my email address for your convenience: dirk.burghartz@fourseasons.com. I look forward to hearing from you.
Most apologetically,

Herndon, Virginia
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Following a drop off of our high school rower to run the famous Georgetown stairs for practice that morning, we were desperate for some breakfast before heading to Regan for a flight to FL to renew our wedding vows with Fr. Jerome who had married us 25 years earlier. We attempted a few eateries on M street but none hit us right and we new we could count on a great meal at the 4 Season and walked the extra blocks. A very good decision.

We were walk ins and the hospitality conveyed by our host, Jessica Bowman, is best described as exceptional. She read our enthusiasm, inquired on a possible occasion and then created an experience that was a highlight for our anniversary celebration. Every courtesy in both service and presentation made our breakfast experience a treasured memory. Jessica and her team captured what is best about the 4 Seasons, a world class staff for a world class experience.

We also extend our thanks to Mr. Jose Perez who is creating an environment for his team to excel and make their customers feel very special and appreciated.

Thank you 4 Season. We'll be back ;).

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Jack M
Dear Jack M.,

Congratulations on your 25th wedding anniversary and thank you for a wonderful review of Seasons. I am pleased that you enjoyed a great breakfast and exceptional hospitality. I’m also happy that Jessica Bowman and Javier Perez were able to make this a world class experience. I look forward to welcoming you back.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 26 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Great hotel, spa, fitness and brunch. Make sure you make reservations ahead of time for Sunday brunch as it gets full. Location is good as you can walk to everything in Georgetown.Valet service is good.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Jim W
FourSeasonsHotelDC, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC, responded to this review, 29 October 2013
Dear Jdelanow,

Thank you for a lovely review of Four Seasons Hotel Washington, The Spa, and Seasons’ Sunday Brunch. I’m happy to know that you also enjoy our location and our valet service. I look forward to welcoming you back and hopefully having the opportunity to meet you on your next visit.
Warm wishes,