Located in Georgetown - just steps from the best shopping and dinning in DC. This property offers exceptional comfort and service; staff are eager to please and the rooms, restuarants and amenities are second to none. Cons - expensive and somewhat far from the main DC tourist attractions but the Georgetown atmosphere more than makes up for it. If you're looking for a guaranteed great stay, you can't go wrong with the Four Seasons.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the hip and historic Georgetown neighborhood, Four Seasons Hotel Washington offers unparalleled access to D.C.'S inspiring monuments and historic sites as well as the eclectic charm of upscale shops, restaurants, and galleries. Vibrant Georgetown is home to a rich variety of cultural attractions, stores and eateries. Listen to evocative jazz in Blues Alley, shop in the design district known as Cady's Alley and explore the C&O Canal, Georgetown Waterfront Park and Washington Harbour. Other popular attractions include the Old Stone House on M Street, Georgetown University, Georgetown Cupcakes (site of the hit show "DC Cupcakes") and of course, the famous stairs from "The Exorcist." It's an ideal base from which to explore the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Washington d.c.
- Four Seasons Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- Four Seasons Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Four Seasons