Along with noisy renovation, which has knocked out once-grand lobby and public space, seems like hotel is understaffed at present (11 rings to get a telephone operator).
during my stay, there were many non working items (cable tv, no hot water in shower), along with annoying service items (maids who would knock on door even when do not disturb light on, no newspaper delivered, and hair in bathtub from a previous guest!). this is definitely not what the four seasons hotel used to be like!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the hip and historic Georgetown neighborhood, Four Seasons Hotel Washington offers unparalleled access to D.C.'S inspiring monuments and historic sites as well as the eclectic charm of upscale shops, restaurants, and galleries. Vibrant Georgetown is home to a rich variety of cultural attractions, stores and eateries. Listen to evocative jazz in Blues Alley, shop in the design district known as Cady's Alley and explore the C&O Canal, Georgetown Waterfront Park and Washington Harbour. Other popular attractions include the Old Stone House on M Street, Georgetown University, Georgetown Cupcakes (site of the hit show "DC Cupcakes") and of course, the famous stairs from "The Exorcist." It's an ideal base from which to explore the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Washington d.c.
- Four Seasons Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- Four Seasons Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Four Seasons