Stayed 3 nights in a nice and convenient corner of Georgetown, nothing beats the location here - walks to the river front entertainment and trendy shopping/dinning centers of the town, everything is within 5-10 minutes by foot, even the campus of Georgetown University is within 20-minutes walk. The amenity and service are not as good as other Four Seasons I stayed, but since it is a Four Seasons nonetheless, the par should be high.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the hip and historic Georgetown neighborhood, Four Seasons Hotel Washington offers unparalleled access to D.C.'S inspiring monuments and historic sites as well as the eclectic charm of upscale shops, restaurants, and galleries. Vibrant Georgetown is home to a rich variety of cultural attractions, stores and eateries. Listen to evocative jazz in Blues Alley, shop in the design district known as Cady's Alley and explore the C&O Canal, Georgetown Waterfront Park and Washington Harbour. Other popular attractions include the Old Stone House on M Street, Georgetown University, Georgetown Cupcakes (site of the hit show "DC Cupcakes") and of course, the famous stairs from "The Exorcist." It's an ideal base from which to explore the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Washington d.c.
- Four Seasons Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- Four Seasons Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Four Seasons