Our room was newly updated and overall clean. However, when we arrived, there was no toilet paper (took more than 30 minutes for some to be sent up), 1 bar of soap to share between the shower and sink for the first 3 nights, 1-1.25 oz bottle of shampoo for 4 people to share for the first 3 nights, no privacy sign, and no hotel guide. On our last day, housekeeping kept slamming the storage door next to us starting at 8:30am. At 8:45am she rang the bell to make up the room - although we hadn't checked out. The door bell was so alarming it sounded like a fire alarm. We left something behind in the room and called a couple of hours after we checked out. We were promised a follow up call from housekeeping - but it has been more than a couple of days and no call back. All in all - the room was lovely (although) the automatic drapes were falling down and the room was clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in downtown City Center- with convenient in-lobby Metro Center access - this Washington DC hotel is an ideal spot to explore the Nation's Capitol. Enjoy stylish guestrooms with plush Grand Beds™, indulgent amenities and multiple dining venues. Utilize our full-service business center and 32 outstanding meeting rooms - just steps from Washington Convention Center. Escape to extraordinary elegance at Grand Hyatt Washington. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Odigeo, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Grand Hyatt Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt