This is a good Grand Hyatt that I have stayed at a couple times. Lots of elevators make staying on the higher floors painless. You can also get to the Metro without stepping outside.
The layout of this hotel is a big square with a large atrium in the middle. Half of the rooms have an outside view and the other half look into the atrium. If you want to avoid the noise from large groups late at night, I would avoid staying in one of the inside rooms. You can't pick inside vs. outside via the self-check-in kiosks but you can make your request if checking in via the front desk staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in downtown City Center- with convenient in-lobby Metro Center access - this Washington DC hotel is an ideal spot to explore the Nation's Capitol. Enjoy stylish guestrooms with plush Grand Beds™, indulgent amenities and multiple dining venues. Utilize our full-service business center and 32 outstanding meeting rooms - just steps from Washington Convention Center. Escape to extraordinary elegance at Grand Hyatt Washington. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Grand Hyatt Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt