We went for a family week trip to D.C. after Christmas. The hotel was clean, comfortable, and was in a great location for tourists. The hotel is more suited for business travelers for sure but our family was happy in two connecting rooms. One negative for kids- no real pool facilities- the pool was TINY and there was no hot tub- also the sauna was being repaired.
We were VERY impressed with the breakfast buffet- YUM! Every morning was a treat with great choices (including healthy ones) and wonderful staff. Tranh was our waitress who stood out- SO friendly and even sent up a cupcake to our room for my 9 year old who was having a birthday while we were there. The staff went out of their way to be friendly and helpful. Thanks for a great trip to D.C.!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in downtown City Center- with convenient in-lobby Metro Center access - this Washington DC hotel is an ideal spot to explore the Nation's Capitol. Enjoy stylish guestrooms with plush Grand Beds™, indulgent amenities and multiple dining venues. Utilize our full-service business center and 32 outstanding meeting rooms - just steps from Washington Convention Center. Escape to extraordinary elegance at Grand Hyatt Washington. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Grand Hyatt Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt