Location is the best thing about this Hyatt. Close to Chinatown, Verizon center downtown. Easy access to the Metro from within the hotel is a plus. Wanted to like this Hyatt as I am a fan, but this property pales in comparison to other grand Hyatt properties. Rooms are on the small side with "public" style bathroom/toilet. We had room facing inside atrium (10th floor) which was noisy and lots of echo noise late at night and early morning which made it difficult to get a good night's sleep. Bed was comfortable but heating/cooling vent blew right on you in bed (expected in a lesser hotel, not a $300/night Hyatt). I have stayed at nearby JW Marriott on Pennsylvania ave which was comparable in price but superior overall. Smallish fitness center but functional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in downtown City Center- with convenient in-lobby Metro Center access - this Washington DC hotel is an ideal spot to explore the Nation's Capitol. Enjoy stylish guestrooms with plush Grand Beds™, indulgent amenities and multiple dining venues. Utilize our full-service business center and 32 outstanding meeting rooms - just steps from Washington Convention Center. Escape to extraordinary elegance at Grand Hyatt Washington. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Grand Hyatt Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt