This Hyatt is well located adjacent to the metro and close to the convention center. The lobby contains a Starbucks but almost nowhere else to sit or meet someone. Check-in is efficient. My room was small and a very long walk from the elevator. The decor was totally nondescript and forgettable. The desk was very small and they charge for internet access.
Room service seemed overpriced but the sandwich I ordered was OK. I wanted to eat at one of the restaurants one evening, but Cure was packed with suits at a convention, lined 3 deep at the bar, and Grand Slam, their sports bar was empty and dreary. But there are good restaurant options in the neighborhood.
In summary, a very ordinary hotel. Not terrible, just nothing to really recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in downtown City Center- with convenient in-lobby Metro Center access - this Washington DC hotel is an ideal spot to explore the Nation's Capitol. Enjoy stylish guestrooms with plush Grand Beds™, indulgent amenities and multiple dining venues. Utilize our full-service business center and 32 outstanding meeting rooms - just steps from Washington Convention Center. Escape to extraordinary elegance at Grand Hyatt Washington. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Grand Hyatt Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt