We really enjoyed this hotel. The bell hops went above and beyond by asking if we needed anything, and by greeting us with a smile whenever they saw us. We felt very welcome from the moment we arrived. The room was clean and comfortable. We faced the atrium, which was a beautiful large open area in the center of the hotel with shallow pools, dining areas, a grand piano, and the service desks. We easily obtained free Wi-Fi in our room from logging into the lobby Wi-Fi. Why pay the fee they charge? There was a bit of noise from the hotel restaurant at night, but we were able to get a good nights rest on the comfortable beds. The location can not be beat. We were able to walk to the White House and the other monuments. The Metro was also right there. We were very happy with our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in downtown City Center- with convenient in-lobby Metro Center access - this Washington DC hotel is an ideal spot to explore the Nation's Capitol. Enjoy stylish guestrooms with plush Grand Beds™, indulgent amenities and multiple dining venues. Utilize our full-service business center and 32 outstanding meeting rooms - just steps from Washington Convention Center. Escape to extraordinary elegance at Grand Hyatt Washington. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Splitty, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Grand Hyatt Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt