I've stayed at this hotel twice now and I love it! It's a very clean hotel, close to everything I want to do in Washington. The hotel doesn't have any great amenities but it's a good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Harrington is located in the heart of Washington, D.C.'s world famous tourist district. Just 1/2 block from Pennsylvania Avenue, between the Capitol (10 Blocks) and the White House (5 blocks), you can easily walk to all the sights, such as Ford's Theatre is just 1 block, your first smithsonian is just 3 blocks from the hotel, the Verizon center is just 6 blocks, so park your car if you have one and just walk to all the sights. In addition, Metro Center, is just two blocks away which is the Red Line. We offer 242 guest rooms, including 26 deluxe family rooms, full service restaurant, fast food restaurant, friendly pub, local tours, and a nice gift shop. Amenities Free Wifi Free Internet Cafe w/computers in Harriett's Restaurant Free postcards at the front desk Private bathroom in every room Refrigerators are in most rooms. Just ask if you need one brought to your room Microwave for guests located in the Internet Cafe Ice Machines - Lobby level and floors 2 through 6 Soft Drinks - Lobby level and floors 1 through 6 Telephones - Direct Dial System. Local calls $0.25/each. Long Distance - see instructions in room Postage Stamps - Purchase from the front desk Televisions - Every room has a TV with free HBO! Laundromat - 2nd and 3rd floors Games for kids - just ask the front desk ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Harrington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrington Hotel Washington Dc
- Hotel Harrington Washington Dc