A friend and I stayed at the Harrington Hotel for a girl's weekend in the city. We loved it! It was clean and comfortable, and the staff is fantastic! All of the employees that we saw were friendly and personable and gave us lots of recommendations of things to do, and places to eat when we asked. The room was cozy and clean. The beds were comfortable, and we even had a great view from our windows! I loved the charm of this hotel and all of the history. We were also right in the heart of DC, so close to all of the main attractions, shopping, and loads of fantastic theaters and restaurants! I was so thrilled that everything was so close to the hotel. We had a fantastic weekend in the city and really enjoyed our stay at Harrington Hotel! We're already planning to do another trip to DC in the spring, and we'll definitely be staying at this hotel again. I give this hotel 2 thumbs up! You will not be disappointed. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Harrington is located in the heart of Washington, D.C.'s world famous tourist district. Just 1/2 block from Pennsylvania Avenue, between the Capitol (10 Blocks) and the White House (5 blocks), you can easily walk to all the sights, such as Ford's Theatre is just 1 block, your first smithsonian is just 3 blocks from the hotel, the Verizon center is just 6 blocks, so park your car if you have one and just walk to all the sights. In addition, Metro Center, is just two blocks away which is the Red Line. We offer 242 guest rooms, including 26 deluxe family rooms, full service restaurant, fast food restaurant, friendly pub, local tours, and a nice gift shop. Amenities Free Wifi Free Internet Cafe w/computers in Harriett's Restaurant Free postcards at the front desk Private bathroom in every room Refrigerators are in most rooms. Just ask if you need one brought to your room Microwave for guests located in the Internet Cafe Ice Machines - Lobby level and floors 2 through 6 Soft Drinks - Lobby level and floors 1 through 6 Telephones - Direct Dial System. Local calls $0.25/each. Long Distance - see instructions in room Postage Stamps - Purchase from the front desk Televisions - Every room has a TV with free HBO! Laundromat - 2nd and 3rd floors Games for kids - just ask the front desk ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Hotel Harrington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrington Hotel Washington Dc
- Hotel Harrington Washington Dc