I'm writing this review from my phone in my room with 4g at this moment because I absolutely refuse to pay 15 dollars a day for Internet. Seriously, is this 1995? They've somehow even prevented my laptop from connecting to my mobile hotspot. I've had the unfortunate opportunity to stay in this hotel for a business trip and have not been pleased. I stayed in a king room where the bed and pillows were very uncomfortable. (Bed too hard ;pillows with no substance slept with 3 of them) There was no fitted sheet on the bed so upon pulling down what I assume was a comforter (blanket with
sheet underneath and on top) all the sheets came down
with it exposing a bare
mattress. The view outside consisted of looking directly into a neighboring office building. .not what you'd hope for at $200 a night. Channel guide for TV is extremely hard to find. Pool area didn't have a jacuzzi and gym was disappointing. Everything is grossly overpriced, no breakfast unless you want to pay over 30 dollars. .for breakfast. I really expected more from a hyatt. Cleaning staff was very nice though. .Others had a pretentious attitude in the restaurant and check in areas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover our historic city from Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill. Enjoy easy access to all the attractions of our nation's capital from our ideal location steps to The U.S. Capitol and just three blocks to Union Station. Walk to the Smithsonian Museums and The National Mall, tour government centers and The White House, visit monuments and museums, cheer on the Nationals or the Capitals - all just minutes from our Capitol Hill hotel. Indulge in seasonal flavors and signature cocktails at Article One - American Grill. Named for the corresponding article of the U.S. Constitution, Article One is conveniently situated in our atrium lobby. Open daily for power breakfast, energizing lunch and relaxing dinner. Dine in the privacy of your room with our room service. It's good not to be home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Washington On Capitol Hill Hotel Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Washington Dc