Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill
Hotel Lombardy(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$356
US$286
  • Restaurant
The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)
US$550
  • Restaurant
Washington Court Hotel(Washington DC)
US$469
US$381
  • Room Service
Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)
US$395
US$330
  • Breakfast included
Phoenix Park Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$371
US$498
US$413
  • Pool
Sofitel Washington DC(Washington DC)
US$402
US$378
  • Room Service
US$382
US$332
Official Website
  • Restaurant
State Plaza Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$264
US$251
  • Restaurant
Fairmont Washington, D.C. Georgetown(Washington DC)
US$479
US$385
  • Pool
4,516 results
All reviewscapitol hillunion stationhomeless sheltergreat locationnational mallsupreme courtcapital buildingbreakfast buffetwalking distancelibrary of congressfew blocksbusiness hotelsmithsonian museumsper dayfitness centervalet parkinghotel restaurant
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I stay at this hotel mostly because it is close to the work I go to when I am in town. I usually like smaller boutique kinds of hotels. BUT, last month, when I was there for business, I was treated with exceptional customer service. I arrived at night without my luggage (it was lost). When I went to the restaurant in the morning, the maitre d' asked how I was. I replied that the airlines lost my luggage. He said he was so sorry, and then came over to my table and said breakfast was on him, and he hoped I would feel better. When I returned to my room that night, he had delivered a bottle of wine, with a note hoping my day had been better. This is the kind of service you get at the Ritz Carlton, or other hotels charging thousands a night. I was so impressed. Thank You! That's amazing customer service!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank vh1130
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Thank you for sharing that story. It was so nice to hear that our staff went above and beyond to help make your stay better. I hope you can stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Excellent hotel, clean room, nicely appointed. Large place, but still very friendly, and secure. Conveniently located just a few blocks from Union Station. Except for one woman who worked in the gift shop, the staff was terrific - very friendly, efficient, and very eager to please. I was here with the a group of around 15 people and we went to the Article One Lounge both nights we were there. The food was very good and so were the drinks. The staff was excellent, especially Armen, whose service was impeccable! I would surely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you posting this review. I am happy you enjoyed our hotel and received excellent service from our staff. I hope you come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

We stayed at the Hyatt Regency on Capitol Hill June 14 for one night. We were attending a wedding that afternoon. The hotel was located in close proximity to the wedding venue. The staff at this hotel was exceptional! From the bellmen to the concierge, guest services to the check-in and check out staff - all friendly, courteous, professional and willing to help in any way they could! The rooms are modern, clean and functional. We were only there for one night however we found it to be a very accommodating hotel in terms of service and location. I would definitely recommend this Hyatt to anyone visiting the Nation's Capitol for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

I glad to see you experienced exceptional service from our staff while you were in Washington for a wedding. Thank you for recommending our hotel and I hope you can come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Hotel deserves my kudos for allowing me a check in at unheard of 8;30am due to early arrival in town. Yes, if it was booked, I realize/expected there to be no room available. They were great, yes, you heard a police siren or two but you are in a CITY. Overall, good business and leisure hotel for any visitor to DC.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

It was nice to see out hotel was able accommodate your early check in. Thank you for posting this review. I hope you have the chance to stay with us again.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Stayed at Hyatt Regency Washington DC on Capital Hill. The location is great for seeing all the sites. The Capitol is only 2-3 blocks and the Mall sites adjacent from there. Room very comfortable and well maintained. Great staff and service. The Regency Club provides wonderful food and beverage throughout the day if you have the opportunity. Would definitely recommend this hotel if you are touring Washington.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

I am glad you enjoyed the service from the staff, the regency club lounge, the rooms, and the location. Thank you for recommending our hotel and I hope you can stay with us again soon.