Stayed here for 1 night. We where looking for a place shower and sleep after a long walking day in DC and that's all that it was.
Great location, comfortable bed, fast check in and check out, clean rooms.
The water tap in the shower isn't working properly
We had junk such as pizza trays welcoming us to the room in the corridor.
The hotel's Starbucks is over charging for smaller coffee cups then anywhere else.
If you are searching for a place to rest your head it's fine, for more then that I'm not sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover our historic city from Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill. Enjoy easy access to all the attractions of our nation's capital from our ideal location steps to The U.S. Capitol and just three blocks to Union Station. Walk to the Smithsonian Museums and The National Mall, tour government centers, visit monuments and museums, cheer on the Nationals or the Capitals - all just minutes from our Capitol Hill hotel. Indulge in seasonal flavors and signature cocktails in Article One. Named for the corresponding article of the U.S. Constitution, Article One is conveniently situated in our atrium lobby. Open daily for power breakfast, energizing lunch and relaxing dinner. Dine in the privacy of your room with our 24-hour room service. It's good not to be home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Odigeo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Washington On Capitol Hill Hotel Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Washington Dc