Phoenix Park Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$246
US$192
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$224/night.

US$238
InterContinental
  • Room Service
The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$259
US$247
Dupont Circle
  • Restaurant
Kimpton Hotel Palomar Washington DC(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$164
  • Pool
Hotel Lombardy(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$149
US$193
US$185
US$318
US$263
  • Pool
Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$129
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

4,641 results
All reviewscapitol hillunion stationhomeless sheltergreat locationnational mallsupreme courtbreakfast buffetcapital buildingwalking distancelibrary of congressbusiness hotelfew blockssmithsonian museumsper dayvalet parkingfitness centerhotel restaurant
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill is a great place for conventions, conferences, business travel and or personal travel to enjoy our nations capitol.
The staff was very nice, invested in the details of my stay, sweet, and professional.
I felt very safe there and it was convenient to the capital, down town, and many restaurants and pubs.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HRWDC, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear local84755,

Thank you for taking a moment to tell us a bit about your stay. It is great to hear you enjoyed our central location and that our colleagues provided you with exemplary service at every given opportunity. We hope you will stay with us again the next time your travels bring you to Washington. D.C.

Sincerely

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I adored this hotel. Excellent accommodations and the staff was exceptional.David, our concierge, was the best I have ever seen and he was so knowledgeable and personable, I wanted to take him home with me!! Give that man a promotion! The food was nicely prepared and delicious! The hotel was clean to a spitshine and I couldn't have asked for better. You would not ever regret staying here! Next time I'm in D.C., I know where I'll be staying...how bout you?

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear hrhqueen61,

Thank you for these kind words. David is an incredible asset to our team and it was my pleasure to let him know that you think so too! We would love an opportunity to create yet another amazing stay for you the next time you are in Washington, D.C.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was a great hotel in a great location. I came for a conference and it was sufficient. Things within the hotel like water, snacks were very expensive, even for hotel pricing. But I would stay again if that’s where my conference would be located.

My biggest issue would be the Starbucks does not open till 6am and the bathrooms. The bathroom counter was very small. My hair dryer did not fit and neither did my make up. It became very frustrating.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
HRWDC, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear sarahspiro,

Thank you for sharing these thoughts with us. It is nice to know you had a pleasant stay overall. Thank you for your feedback in regards to the hours of The Market, as well as the bathroom configuration. I have shared your thoughts with The Market’s operator to see if the hours they are open can be adjusted in the future. I have also made a note to provide you with a bathroom with a larger counter, if available, next time you are staying with us. We are looking forward to having you as our guest during the next conference you will be attending!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Unfortunate stay... This location was chosen due to the AAA recommendation, however I am going to have to speak to them about this location. Lobby was very nice, clean and well designed, however that is where it ends. Rooms with 70's popcorn ceilings, outdated throughout, rock hard beds and pillows, rude staff in the restaurant/room service, coffee shop. This is not a cheap property in terms of room rate, so one would have expected a bit better.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Dear Brian,

Thank you for providing feedback in regards to your most recent stay. I am very sorry to hear your experience here was far from perfect. I want to assure you by no means this is the level of service we strive to provide here at Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill.

I know that you've been in touch with my colleague, Danielle, regarding your stay but please do not hesitate to contact me directly as well. I am also pleased to let you know that our hotel’s multi-phase renovation will start later this year with our Lobby and Restaurant refresh, followed by the meeting space and room upgrades. We will defiantly take your comments and suggestions into consideration as they will help us determine the best solutions for our guests.

Though I know your impression of the hotel is not as favorable as I would like it to be, I hope to be able to welcome you back in the future. If and when, please contact Danielle or me directly as it will be our pleasure to personally detail your stay.

gail.smith-howard@hyatt.com

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We enjoyed our stay here. It was expensive but very convenient, clean, and quiet.

We liked the pool/gym area and hours, the gift shop, the breakfasts, the concierge and restaurant staff.

We didn't like the prices and small double beds. Honestly we didn't need a lot from the hotel, we were hardly here during our 6 day stay. This is definitely a business hotel. Families can definitely enjoy it - we did; its nice not having kids running everywhere!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Tara W,

We are glad you found our hotel to be a great place to stay for business or leisure thanks to our convenient amenities and top-notch customer service. Thank you for your review. We hope to see you again soon!