Hotel Lombardy
US$267
  • Pool
The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)
US$211
US$201
  • Restaurant
Fairmont Washington, D.C. Georgetown(Washington DC)
US$321
US$284
  • Restaurant
State Plaza Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$183
Hotels.com
US$200
US$166
Official Website
  • Restaurant
Phoenix Park Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$230
US$185
US$232
US$194
  • Bar/Lounge
Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)
US$280
US$251
  • Breakfast included
US$260
US$192
  • Pool
The Watergate Hotel Georgetown(Washington DC)
US$429
US$401
2,282 results
All reviewsvenetian roomwhite houseceiling fanworld bankgeorge washington universitycharming hotelfoggy bottomdressing areasmall kitchenettestay there againwhole foodsoffice buildingwithin walking distancean older hotelfew blocksupgraded to a suitebed was very comfortable
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Met by a smiling Doorman, escorted to the reception desk, everyone working is smiling and helpful. Room was beautiful, beds wonderful, pillows more than can be asked for. Dinner in Hotel was sensibly priced. The waiter, a kindly gentleman named Mohammed, impeccable service and friendly, not over-bearing, professional to nth degree.

The bar/lounge was comfortable and just the right lighting. The tender of the bar went out of his way to find a newspaper for me, he left the bar to search for one for me. Returned later that evening with my wife and as I told her before entering, "I bet he'll address you as Madam at some point. He did, It's wonderful to be treated so well when away from home. Would highly recommend this Hotel to anyone, 4 blocks from the White House, an easy walk and 8 short blocks to the Lincoln Memorial and The Vietnam Memorial Wall

Room Tip: The 4th floor was just right
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Bobjanemaggie
LombardyGM, General Manager at Hotel Lombardy, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Greetings Bobjanemaggie,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments, we are happy to know that ou enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

My stay at the Lombardy a little while back was precisely what I had hoped for from a centrally located boutique hotel. A cozy atmosphere, comfortable rooms with a retro feel but all modern amenities all in a charming package. The winning feature however is the service. I found all the staff considerate and helpful and one sensed that their motivation was to make guests feel at home. My deep admiration goes to Ms Cristina Niculae, however, who is the front desk manager. I needed help in securing correspondence after my departure and Ms Niculae seamlessly arranged for this through her personal effort. She is precisely the reason why some hotels secure the loyalty of their guests, like the Lombardy, and why we remember the individuals who made our stay worthwhile. Thank you, until my next visit!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Susan M
LombardyGM, General Manager at Hotel Lombardy, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Greetings Susan M,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and that Cristina was so helpful during your stay. We hope that you will visit us again on your next trip to the Nation's Capital!
We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Love this hotel. The people could not have been nicer or more helpful. It was our first time to Washington DC and this hotel made the trip perfect. Coming back to this hotel after a long day of walking through the city enjoying the sights was great! Nathan in the bar is wonderful!! The bellhops could not have been more helpful with our bags and getting taxi's for us. If I ever go back to Washington DC I will stay there for sure!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Emily V

Greetings Emily V,

Thank you for posting your comments. It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed your visit, we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

The Hotel Lombardy is a refreshing site after a busy day of meetings. The staff is warm and hospitable and the service is the kind that makes travelers like me continue to stay in boutique hotels. The room was small but made to feel cozy with a small sitting area and finishes that reflect a pride in ownership. In addition to the staff being focused on the guest, the prices for the rooms and even the amenities like sodas and nuts was not over the top which is always a sign of the owner/manager's focus. By focusing on clients I suspect their high occupancy rates are consistent and will continue. Book early and book often with Lombardy. You will be competing with me for a room, as I plan to stay again and again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank windsorww

Greetings torontonian888,

Thank you for for posting your comments. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit and that you will return. We appreciate you and look forward to having you hear again soon.

Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

I arrived after a horrendous journey In the middle of the night and the greeting was very warm. The room was amazing. Incredibly comfortable bed and immaculately clean as you'd expect. Helpful staff and at the weekend when I was staying there free on street parking just a couple of blocks away.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Giles E

Greetings Giles E,

Thank you for posting your comments. We appreciate you are are happy that you enjoyed your visit. e hope to see you again soon.