Phoenix Park Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$445
US$175
  • Restaurant
Kimpton Hotel Palomar Washington DC(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$191
  • Room Service
US$207
US$192
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$220/night.

The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$247
US$185
US$318
US$263
  • Pool
Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$129
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
2,309 results
All reviewsvenetian roomwhite houseceiling fangeorge washington universityworld bankcharming hotelfoggy bottomdressing areasmall kitchenettestay there againwhole foodsoffice buildingwithin walking distancean older hotelfew blocksupgraded to a suitebed was very comfortable
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited this hotel mid week and stayed for a couple of nights as we were en route to a wedding in Virginia. Our understanding of a boutique hotel is clearly different to our American cousins as, although not as vast as the downtown ‘chains’, this hotel could not be described as if an intimate size.
However, it was clean, comfortable but just that little bit oppressive....overlooked by an enormous glass office block with no sign of the sky with dark blinds and drapes.
Check in was unimpressive, but other members of staff friendly and sincere. We ate an evening meal on our first night and enjoyed breakfast both days.
Pricey but tasty.
Check out disappointing too.....our second breakfast hadn’t been added to the bill and when my husband pointed this out to them there was still very little interaction.
Positives - spacious room, peaceful, with robes and slippers to relax in after a day of sight seeing.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
LombardyGM, General Manager at Hotel Lombardy, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Greetings mrsyobi!

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your stay at the Hotel Lombardy.I am sorry to hear that some of our accommodations and services were not up to your expectations and I will make sure to share your feedback, as our goal is to always improve on meeting and exceeding expectations. Again, thank you for sharing your experience and I sincerely hope that you will give us another chance to serve you in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I recently stayed in this hotel and really enjoyed my stay. The staff are very friendly and it's within walking distance of all the city has to offer. I had booked three rooms as there was 6 of us staying, although I did get the biggest room with a very large bathroom all of my party were very complimentary of the hotel. I had breakfast there two mornings and the food was also lovely. I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel and would definately stay again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
LombardyGM, General Manager at Hotel Lombardy, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Greetings nicola d!

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review of our hotel. I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us. I appreciate your comments regarding our rooms, our central location and our restaurant. Once again, thank you for recommending our hotel and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

From the hustle and bustle

Far far better than any national hotel brand.

It made a change to stay some where that actually had some character.

Initial greeting from reception was not promising. However more than made up by the bell boys that were super helpful and friendly.

The room was small but perfectly fine. Nice and clean and everything that you needed was there.

Super location...takes 15 mins to walk to the White House and 30 mins to Lincoln memorial

Greetings warobbo!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review of our hotel and for sharing your experience. I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your overall stay with us and our central location. Once again, thank you for recommending our hotel and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The hosipitality starts with a friendly welcome from a doorman and carries theought stay. Very friendly and accommodating staff. Very charming old world feel . I didn’t expect a suite but since the buildinf was oeiginally designed as apartment buildinf each room features an antrance hall, a room with beds, TV and a desk and an armchair as well as a separate room with a bistro table with two chairs and small kitchen area with wet bar, cofffee maker and a fridge. Also a dressing room on the entrance to the bathroom. Very chic for a hotel in a city center.
Restaurant is on premises and the area has a lot of dininf options to offer.
GW university is one block away and metro is about 4 blocks away.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Greetings Tanyusik!

Thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review of our hotel and for sharing your experience. I am happy to read your compliments of the warm hospitality extended to you by our team and I will certainly share your comments. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel and ensuring your next visit is another amazing experience.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was a decent hotel, and pretty convenient for seeing all the sights of DC, but man was it noisy. I know we were in the heart of the city (only four blocks from the White House), but even so, this seemed excessive. We were situated away from the street, but it didn't matter. On three of the four nights we stayed, trash/recycling trucks rumbled through at 3 in the morning. The inside of the hotel wasn't much better - the room doors all have a wooden slat thing over them, which served no purpose other than to make extra noise when anyone came or went. The room cleaning brigade started pretty early too, so sleep wasn't so easy to come by at this place. On the bright side, it's fairly close to three Metro stops, and you can make about a half-mile walk down to the National Mall and monuments, so that's pretty cool. The room itself was quite large and the bathroom was huge for a hotel. The free wifi worked very well also. But we left with a sour taste in our mouths when returning to collect our bags before heading to the airport. We had checked out earlier in the day and left our bags while we did some sightseeing, then walked back to get them. It was the hottest day of our trip, so while I waited for our bags I kindly asked the front desk if we could get a bottle of water for the road. They had nicely given us some upon check-in, so I figured that might work. Instead I was flat refused and told to go to CVS across the street. Not how you should treat a guest who just stayed with you for four nights. I think there are better options in this area, which is a good part of town and a bit away from the touristy areas.

1  Thank avs1cup

Greetings avs1cup!

Thank you for leaving us your feedback. We value your opinions and concerns and we use all of the comments on this platform good or bad to improve our service so that our guests have a great experience during their stay with us.
Again we appreciate you and hope that you will visit again.