The only reason I'm putting two stars is because of price and the staff are nice, but not personable. I'll just bullet point the reasons for disliking this whole experience at this hotel. I'm also not the type of person to send my food back because I order one side dish and received another; I understand people make mistakes.
- Dried blood stain on our pillow
- Hardly any water pressure in the shower
- Dripping noise all night directly above the bed (enough to stop a conversation)
- Had to interrupt the hotel staff so I could check out after 10 minutes of not being acknowledged
- My partner slipped down three of the front steps because for some god forsaken reason they decided to paint the stairs. Any one with a mobility disability or elderly you should avoid this hotel, especially in the rain.
- No one offered to assist with our luggage in or out of the hotel/room (half the reason for the slip)
- No television (I don't normally watch the tube anyways so that didn't bother me to much)
Needless to say I checked out within less than 24 hours of a stay there. I'm not sure how this place received over 3 stars in general with my experience there.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Morrison-Clark Historic Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morrison-Clark Historic Hotel Washington Dc
- Hotel Morrison Clark Historic