Omni Shoreham Hotel
The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)
US$550
US$347
US$321
  • Pool
Phoenix Park Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$416
US$371
  • Restaurant
Hotel Lombardy(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$356
US$286
Hotels.com
US$382
US$332
Official Website
  • Restaurant
Sofitel Washington DC(Washington DC)
US$402
US$378
  • Room Service
US$455
US$378
  • Bar/Lounge
Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)
US$349
US$289
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
US$498
US$413
  • Pool
Fairmont Washington, D.C. Georgetown(Washington DC)
US$449
US$361
Orbitz.com
7,564 results
All reviewsopen cityrobert's restaurantrock creek parkselect guestbeautiful hotelwoodley parkwalk in closetmetro stationadams morganoutdoor poolan older hotellarge hotelvalet parkingfitness centerdc areadupont circlezoo
Reviewed 29 November 2013

Chose the Omni Shoreham for a short trip to DC with young children prior to the Thanksgiving holiday due to location. The hotel is easy to access from the interstate. We parked the car and never used it again during our stay. The Metro station is a short (1 1/2 block) walk, which provided access to all of the sites on the National Mall and beyond. The National Zoo is an 8-10 minute walk and we enjoyed the holiday lights already in place. The neighborhood is very safe with lots of people walking about in the evenings. The hotel is a classic with impressive lobby and wonderful staff. The adjoining rooms where spacious and provided a nice zone for recuperating after a long day of sightseeing. Our family will definitely consider this hotel again for future trips to DC. Discounted pricing over the holiday week was a bonus.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Bradley H
Reviewed 28 November 2013

This hotel and its staff were exceptional, from beginning to end. I was greeted warmly by the valet service, my bags were taken to me room in a timely manner in spite of there being a convention there, and the check in process was smooth. The room itself and the amenities were immaculate. The bed was extremely comfortable and resulted in an excellent night's sleep. The bathroom was superb, and the dressing area was spacious. I enjoyed having a personal safe in the walk in closet; the automatic light in the closet kept me from having to search for the switch. The fitness club was beautifully maintained (as was the entire hotel) and it was great having multiple treadmills to chose from. The service personnel were very friendly and helpful. My stay was delightful! I would recommend the hotel to others without hesitation.

1  Thank Sheri D P
Reviewed 28 November 2013

Great hotel, good location, great staff, but there were problems getting me and others into our rooms. Did not get into my room until 9:00 PM. Somewhat expensive. I love the area, but others might want something closer to the center.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

I am a nursing mother and the Omni staff were extremely helpful and friendly about accommodating my need for a freezer to store my expressed milk. They made it so easy for me as a working mother to travel on business. I would definitely stay there again.

1  Thank Jane B
Reviewed 26 November 2013

This hotel is a classic with all of the modern amenities. It is top of the line in every way. This is a great place to have meetings and events, as guests don't even need to leave the building as their every need is met within the hotel!