Omni Shoreham Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
Windsor Park Hotel(Washington DC)
  • Breakfast included
The Normandy Hotel(Washington DC)
View Hotel
Churchill Hotel Near Embassy Row(Washington DC)
Washington Hilton(Washington DC)
  • Restaurant
The LINE Hotel DC(Washington DC)
  • Restaurant
The Baron Hotel(Washington DC)
  • Restaurant
Georgetown Hill Inn(Washington DC)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Bar/Lounge
7,512 results
All reviewsopen cityrobert's restaurantrock creek parkselect guestbeautiful hotelwoodley parkwalk in closetmetro stationadams morganoutdoor poolan older hotellarge hotelvalet parkingfitness centerdc areadupont circlezoo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I chose this hotel because of a confernce for my work. This is the hotel that the conference was held in. It was a wonderful hotel. I had great service and many nice extras's. The food that was provided was good and a nice variety. The fitness center was exceptional. The location was great, right next to the metro trains.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

We stayed in the omni shoreham in Washington for 3 days on our honeymoon. When we mentioned we were honeymooners they upgraded us to a suite, check in was quick & the staff on reception were friendly and knowledgeable.

Our room was very big with a sitting room & bedroom behind a dividing wall. There was plenty of storage space, a mini-fridge, a safe built into the closet & a tea/coffee maker. We were located right beside the lift but we were never disturbed even though the hotel was always busy.

We didn't eat in the hotel so I can't comment on the food, there is a diner just across the road and we ate breakfast there, it was reasonably priced.

The metro is just a block away so very handy for getting to the bus tours & museums/white house/capitol building etc.

It is a very old school hotel but someone else described it as Hollywood Glamour and I totally agree, the inside of the hotel is beautiful with massive chandeliers adding to it's charm. I would definitely stay here again if I went back to Washington.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank caughtthebug
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Easy to book, greeted warmly by staff. Reception took the time to explain the benefits of their preferred guest program for my immediate stay, how to connect to the Wifi (free). Room clean and comfortable and quiet. No charge beverage brought to the room each morning, left outside the door at time requested. Provided a zero balance receipt under my door morning of departure.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

This is a comfortable stay with very nice staff. The room was comfortable and quiet. The meeting rooms were nice. It was crowded getting from one meeting to another, but that is always the case in a meeting of 1000 people. The concierge staff were excellent.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

What a wonderful experience. From check in to check out it was great. The rooms were clean and comfy. The front desk moved me to closer to my conference without even asking. Food at Roberts was wonderful. Thanks to the staff for everything.