Omni Shoreham Hotel
Hotel Lombardy(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$399
US$321
  • Restaurant
Phoenix Park Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$371
  • Restaurant
Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)
US$395
US$330
  • Breakfast included
US$433
US$355
  • Bar/Lounge
Sofitel Washington DC(Washington DC)
US$437
US$412
  • Room Service
Fairmont Washington, D.C. Georgetown(Washington DC)
US$440
  • Pool
US$460
US$360
Official Website
  • Restaurant
Washington Court Hotel(Washington DC)
US$492
US$470
  • Room Service
The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)
US$630
US$464
US$413
  • Pool
7,555 results
All reviewsopen cityrobert's restaurantrock creek parkselect guestbeautiful hotelwoodley parkwalk in closetmetro stationadams morganoutdoor poolan older hotellarge hotelvalet parkingfitness centerdc areadupont circlezoo
Reviewed 19 July 2014

This hotel has a lot of history that is on display in the front windows of the hotel. It's a Old Charming hotel with spacious rooms. I loved the walk-in closest to put all your belongings in. The hotel is located near the metro and surrounded by many restaurants. The only negative would be you need to pay extra to have the internet available in your room. However, that being said you can connect for free in their grand lobby.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

My granddaughter and I stayed at the Omni Shoreham for the first week in July. Though the reviews had been quite positive, I was a little skeptical because we had such a good rate for the entire week. I was pleased to find that the reviews were accurate. Our room was exceptionally spacious and comfortable. The large walk-in closet and cabinet drawers allowed us to stow our things and keep them orderly and neat. Everything was clean and worked as it should. The beds were comfortable, too. When I printed off the confirmation, I was surprised to see that I had a room with one king bed confirmed instead of the 2 queens that I wanted; however, when we checked in, we were changed to the 2 queen room with no problem. Everyone at the front desk was most helpful and courteous. The neighborhood felt safe to walk in. There are many restaurants close by with a variety of cuisines. The metro station is no more than a block distance. The pool was also a nice addition when Washington can be so hot and humid in the summer. I would definitely recommend this hotel and would gladly return to it on future trips.

Room Tip: We were on the top floor. There was minimal noise. Some rooms had balconies (ours didn't) but our was quite spacious. I have stayed in Washington Hotels that charged much more for a room 1/3 the size and without nearly so many amenities.
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I was very happy with my stay at the Shoreham. Great location near Metro for access to all the sites. You should really take the metro when you're in DC if you don't like driving in traffic. Make sure you get a package with the breakfast included. Pool was also nice, if not a bit shallow.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I booked our Trip to Washington through a 3rd party booking site and ended up with The Omni Shoreham on the 4th of July weekend. What a deal and this hotel is quite pricey if you regularly book it. Once we got there we were amazed at how large it was. The rooms were on the smaller size but fine for the 2 of us. It does have tons of old school charm, room decor can be worked upon as it seemed as we went back a few decades and my the famous names that have stayed there. The grounds are beautiful, especially the back and it is close to everything. A quick cab ride to take you to the Momument will cost you no more that 13$ and the subway is a short 3 minute walk from the hotel and the White House is a close 2/3 stops away. Lots of great resturants a short walk away to to satisfy whatever you're in the mood for.
We were quite surprised and happy with the great hotel we booked. Staff was very friendly and always greeted us with a smile. And if you want to take a tour, they have a few sugguestions and many have stops that you can get on right across the street! Made our trip to Washington DC even that much more fantastic!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2014

other than the small elevators during a conference can be a challenge, this hotel is wonderful to stay at. The rooms are on the old school side but adds to the charm and the elegance of days long past. The staff in the restaurants and lounge make you feel like you belong there and that they really want to be there to cater to your every need.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business