Just got back from 5 nights at the Park Hyatt, it was a great stay. The front desk and the bell staff were very helpful and provided excellent service. Great location - 10 minute walk to the Georgetown restaurants and shops and about a 5 minute walk to the metro. The room was spacious with a flat panel tv and a nice bathroom. Large comfy bed with reading lamps. The one unexpected item was that there were dust bunnies under the tv cabinet area that I guess the vacuum cleaner couldn't reach. Probably should not have dust bunnies on the carpet given the caliber and cost of the hotel. Free internet for platinum Hyatt members and free sedan service in the Capitol area which is first come first served. We used this service several times and it worked beautifully, the drivers were very friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hyatt Washington, located in the fashionable West End Georgetown neighborhood of the nation's capital, combines sophisticated modernism with classic American style. With its Tea Cellar offering rare and vintage tea selections, intimate Spa Room offering an array of services and treatments, redesigned flexible event and meeting space, and celebrated Blue Duck Tavern restaurant, Park Hyatt Washington offers guests a unique experience in the nation's capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Park Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt