My Hubby and I spent a part of our honeymoon in DC and decided to book a room at the Park Hyatt because of the numerous good reviews it received on TripAdvisor. I just want to say that this hotel has possibly the BEST customer service I've ever experienced. Not only was everyone there extremely friendly, but they resolved every issue I had in a heartbeat. I was especially impressed with my waiter Ray Song in their lobby restaurant, who kept pouring me fresh Hot Coffee in the morning while I was doing some reading. You can tell how well a business operates when everyone working there seems genuinely happy. The rooms here are HUGE, our room had two restrooms, a bedroom and a lounge separated by a door. The hotel itself is in a great location, right next to the White House, the Monument, starbucks, with a CVS is only a few blocks away, and there are tons of cool bars near by. The hotel itself has a cool bar with a great unique cocktail drink selection as well (if you ever go there, try their Spicy pomegranate cocktail <3).
My only issues with the rooms was that the beds dont have Sheets...which I found a little weird. I kept getting hot under the covers and then cold when I removed my covers (the beds themselves were incredibly comfortable to sleep on). I also wasnt happy with our view, it was a view of some pipes and a brick red wall. Finally (and im going to sound a little bratty here), we informed them that we were coming for our honeymoon so I was expecting some sort of romantic set up in the room to welcome us, like small candles or flowers, or even a massage oil gift set ;) I dont think these are issues that should stop anyone from booking a night here. Let them know ahead of time if you want sheets and they will take care of you.
Overall, I have decided to book the rest of my vacations with Park Hyatt. My Husband was very pleased with the hotel as well. I definitely advice people to stay here, you wont be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hyatt Washington, located in the fashionable West End Georgetown neighborhood of the nation's capital, combines sophisticated modernism with classic American style. With its Tea Cellar offering rare and vintage tea selections, intimate Spa Room offering an array of services and treatments, redesigned flexible event and meeting space, and celebrated Blue Duck Tavern restaurant, Park Hyatt Washington offers guests a unique experience in the nation's capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Park Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt