This is my second time in past one year and it just gets better every time. I have stayed at my share of fine hotels around the world but I always look forward to staying at the Park Hyatt in D.C. I used to stay at the Fairmont (excellent choice) across the street but after giving Park Hyatt a try I am glad I did. Special thanks to manager Robert Atchison for going out of the way to address my needs and his wonderful staff. The standard rooms are pretty good size for D.C. and simplicity and modern concept makes this hotel interior fabulous. Be sure to grab a bite at the Blue Duck Tavern because everything I had on their menu is absolutely delicious. When you're not dining at the hotel just walk 10 minutes to Georgetown for great scenery and shopping. Thank you Park Hyatt and will be back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hyatt Washington, located in the fashionable West End Georgetown neighborhood of the nation's capital, combines sophisticated modernism with classic American style. With its Tea Cellar offering rare and vintage tea selections, intimate Spa Room offering an array of services and treatments, redesigned flexible event and meeting space, and celebrated Blue Duck Tavern restaurant, Park Hyatt Washington offers guests a unique experience in the nation's capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Park Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt