Stayed here with a girlfriend for the weekend to get away from NJ/Philly/NY life.This hotel has a great location in DC -about 10-15 mins away from everything important, ie. attractions, monuments. My only gripe was that there wasn't any discounted parking for hotel guests. The garage rate was around $ 40 a night I believe. If you are driving there, look for local free parking. It might be a hassle but it's worth it if you remain vigilant and read all signs. There wasn't much correspondence between myself and management during the stay because there was no need for it. Great rooms, upkeep, and overall stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hyatt Washington, located in the fashionable West End Georgetown neighborhood of the nation's capital, combines sophisticated modernism with classic American style. With its Tea Cellar offering rare and vintage tea selections, intimate Spa Room offering an array of services and treatments, redesigned flexible event and meeting space, and celebrated Blue Duck Tavern restaurant, Park Hyatt Washington offers guests a unique experience in the nation's capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt