Stayed here for 4 days with my wife and our 2 "kids" of 18 and 21.Chose this over the Sofitel because of a significant difference in price.
This hotel has top service and food. We were upgraded to a suite. Accommodations are average 5 star. Very comfortable and spacious.
We had a breakfast package. The breakfast is outstanding. We also had a dinner at the Blue Duck which is rated as one of the best restaurants in DC. Again service and food outstanding.
Location is very convenient on the outskirts of Georgetown which is a one minute walk from the hotel. The Hyatt, Fairmont, Westin and Four Seasons are all within a block of each other.
Would definitely stay here again on future visits to DC
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hyatt Washington, located in the fashionable West End Georgetown neighborhood of the nation's capital, combines sophisticated modernism with classic American style. With its Tea Cellar offering rare and vintage tea selections, intimate Spa Room offering an array of services and treatments, redesigned flexible event and meeting space, and celebrated Blue Duck Tavern restaurant, Park Hyatt Washington offers guests a unique experience in the nation's capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Park Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt