My husband and I used the hotel as home base during a Labor Day weekend stay in DC. Turned out to be the perfect grown-up paradise!
We liked the location (edge of DC, cusp of Georgetown), the room (we were upgraded to king suite) was well designed and spacious but not big per se.
The overall vibe of the place was perfect for a couple seeking refuge from cookie cutter business hotels: calm, elegant and welcoming.
We did not eat there, but hear the Blue Duck Tavern restaurant is excellent.
The service was generally very good.
Concierge service was the weak link. The concierge seemed either too new to DC to know any good eating spots - or too busy to call back.
That notwithstanding, it was an excellent weekend pick for DC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hyatt Washington, located in the fashionable West End Georgetown neighborhood of the nation's capital, combines sophisticated modernism with classic American style. With its Tea Cellar offering rare and vintage tea selections, intimate Spa Room offering an array of services and treatments, redesigned flexible event and meeting space, and celebrated Blue Duck Tavern restaurant, Park Hyatt Washington offers guests a unique experience in the nation's capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TravelUp, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt