We stayed at the Park Hyatt in celebration of our 10th wedding anniversary. The customer service was exceptional. We were greeted with a complimentary wine and cheese platter from Blue Duck Tavern minutes after arriving to our room. A happy anniversary hand written card from the hotel manager accompanied the gift. The doormen, front desk staff, and even cleaning staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The last time we received this level of service was at the Mandarin Oriental in Las Vegas.
As an additional plus, the bed was extremely comfortable and the modern decor was refreshing.
Keep up the good work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hyatt Washington, located in the fashionable West End Georgetown neighborhood of the nation's capital, combines sophisticated modernism with classic American style. With its Tea Cellar offering rare and vintage tea selections, intimate Spa Room offering an array of services and treatments, redesigned flexible event and meeting space, and celebrated Blue Duck Tavern restaurant, Park Hyatt Washington offers guests a unique experience in the nation's capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Park Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt