I stayed here for two nights while on business. Usually I stay at the Marriott or Embassy suites but decided to give Hyatt a try. This particular place was fairly nice, very upscale and posh. I booked a standard room with a King bed, my room was smaller than my usual Marriott or Embassy rooms. Although it included a nice 32" plasma, was very clean and had a nice size bathroom. The room had a mini bar and a snack drawer. If you consume any item be prepared to pay for it and then some, none of the items are complementary, except the two free bottles of water by your night stand. I drove my own car to the hotel and was required to pay for an overnight garage fee plus parking tax. Everything you order be it room service or a movie, there is tax for it and even tax for the tax (i.e room tax and room occupancy tax). Fees add up quickly in this place so I advise to bring your own snacks/drinks to the hotel and eat out if possible, dining in and eating food from the snack drawer and drinking soda from the mini bar is just too costly. The staff was very gracious and courteous which is very important to me. You might have trouble finding the place because the hotel does not have a sign or marquee, if you see an upside-down umbrella looking water fountain then you have arrived.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hyatt Washington, located in the fashionable West End Georgetown neighborhood of the nation's capital, combines sophisticated modernism with classic American style. With its Tea Cellar offering rare and vintage tea selections, intimate Spa Room offering an array of services and treatments, redesigned flexible event and meeting space, and celebrated Blue Duck Tavern restaurant, Park Hyatt Washington offers guests a unique experience in the nation's capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Park Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt