We have stayed here for longish stays on several occasions. We love the food at The Blue Duck Tavern although service is not consistent. The hotel seems to be slipping and may need some upgrades- more comfortable chairs in suites or sofas; more comfy beds; better sound insulation (quite noisy). Our most current stay is at Cherry Blossom/ Easter week so the facility, along with the whole city, is mobbed. When we have come at other times service was better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hyatt Washington, located in the fashionable West End Georgetown neighborhood of the nation's capital, combines sophisticated modernism with classic American style. With its Tea Cellar offering rare and vintage tea selections, intimate Spa Room offering an array of services and treatments, redesigned flexible event and meeting space, and celebrated Blue Duck Tavern restaurant, Park Hyatt Washington offers guests a unique experience in the nation's capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Park Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt