Overall nice stay in parlor suite, Georgetown location close to major amenities, helpful concierge, pretty reasonable prices at Blue Duck Tavern. Noticed on this last trip to the USA how food seems to taste more salty. Prime Rib (2 locations) was very good and well recommended. Couldn't find the pool/gym! Wasn't even sure if there's one... Ran out of time so no longer pertinent. Probably not the most memorable Park Hyatt on this planet, but quite adequate overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hyatt Washington, located in the fashionable West End Georgetown neighborhood of the nation's capital, combines sophisticated modernism with classic American style. With its Tea Cellar offering rare and vintage tea selections, intimate Spa Room offering an array of services and treatments, redesigned flexible event and meeting space, and celebrated Blue Duck Tavern restaurant, Park Hyatt Washington offers guests a unique experience in the nation's capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Odigeo, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your Park Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt